Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 5G 256GB - Phantom Black - Unlocked
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- A spacious display gives you more room to play and the ability to use two apps at the same time
- Under display camera delivers a truly uninterrupted view to capture bespoke pictures
- 120Hz super smooth display gives you the best of your video and gaming experience
Design and Durability
- When folded, it's a fully functional smartphone with an expansive display that gives you more room to play—perfect for texting, talking, and gaming
- When unfolded, it opens into a large screen for a tablet-sized viewing experience to enjoy for hours, while minimising eye strain
- Compact folding form with IPx8 water-resistance means you can take it with you on-the-go
- With Gorilla Glass Victus and Armor Aluminum frame design, it's strong and durable for added peace-of-mind
- The hinge hardware supports Flex mode at angles between 75° and 115° so you can fold it to hold it any way you like, or not hold it at all for your convenience
- Flex view on the main display lets you make video calls or watch your favourite show hands free
- Large screen allows you to multitask comfortably; watch your favourite shows, video chat with friends, send messages and so much more, all at once
- With the multi-window layout and App Continuity features, the main screen allows you to comfortably watch and chat at the same time without toggling between apps
Sound, Storage, and Connectivity
- Immerse yourself with premium sound with Dolby Atmos on your phone
- 256GB of built-in storage for saving all your images, video, and data
- Hyperfast 5G compatibility delivers peak performance to download, browse and share faster with 5G
- Make the most of your Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 5G with the new optional Fold Edition S Pen (S Pen sold separately)
How do unlocked phones work?
Purchasing an unlocked handset gives you more handset options to choose from and more flexibility as to where you use it. Because an unlocked handset isn't tied to a particular service provider, it can be used with any service provider in the world that operates on a SIM card-based GSM network.
When you receive this phone, you will be provided with a few simple instructions on how to fully unlock your new phone.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 44 reviewers who responded, 40 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Fantastic !- September 1, 2021
I pre ordered and got the phone on the day it was officially released ! It’s a different form factor a different experience something which will redefine smartphones for the next decade ! Everything can be improved and made better but certainly this phone rocks for now ! The big screen is a joy to eyes ! Still waiting for the accessories I wish Samsung included a case with their pre order gifts it would have made a perfect gift !Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Good Choice- October 12, 2021
I upgraded to the fold 3 a month ago and so far so good. I'm loving the ability to use a larger screen. I'm old and stuff, LOL. Getting harder to see in my wise old age of 45, lol. Only criticism I have is 1) Durability. I'm clumsy and would love to see better case options to protect it. Something that protected the camera, screen and part where it folds better. A durable bumper box of sorts. 2) I wish the screen was a little bigger when folded. 3) Battery life, always need better battery life. Other than that I love it and I hope in 1 year 11 months when my contract is up I can upgrade to an even better model.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Jack of all trades- September 20, 2021
The Z Fold 3 can do practically everything however I find it best used as it was designed. Cameras are good; but you aren't paying for cameras. Water resistance is bonus however no dust resistance (should be improved). You are paying for a productivity monster - take great notes using Samsung Notes or One Note; mark-up photos or PDFs; watch near full screen videos or movies. Multi-media viewing is terrific and the speakers sound good. Battery life seems fine to me - starting by 630am and heavy on email - by 6pm you might need a quick charge if going out. Overall highly recommend for business folks and device enthusiasts - and the price, while steep, reflects those user groups.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.