SAMSUNG HW-Q600A/ZC 360-Watt 3.1.2 Channel Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer
- 3.1.2 channel sound with Dolby Atmos and DTS: X audio technologies adds depth and immersion to your audio experience
- Wireless subwoofer adds extra thump to lower frequencies for a theatre-like experience right in your home
- Bluetooth connectivity can pair up to 2 smartphones or other compatible devices at the same time
- Q-Symphony technology allows the TV speakers and the soundbar to sync with each other to enhance the audio clarity
- Adaptive Sound technology boosts low volume sounds of your content for audibility and clarity
- Tap Sound technology lets you mirror your favourite tunes from your smartphone with nothing more than a simple tap
- OneRemote Control is compatible with Samsung TV remote for adjusting power, volume, and other sound effects
- Samsung Acoustic Beam technology enables the sound to come directly from the screen which makes watching movies and playing games feel more immersive
- HDMI port with 4K pass-through support allows you to integrate this device into your home theatre setup
- Compatible with the Samsung SWA-9100S CH wireless rear surround speakers for an enhanced cinematic experience
Required accessories (sold separately)
- HDMI or optical digital cable, depending on how you're connecting the sound bar to the TV
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 486 reviewers who responded, 462 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Very nice- June 21, 2021
I got this as a open box for 313 almost 200 off the original price. The soundbar sounds great with clearly noted sounds and center speaker. Speach is clear and the subwoofer has good bass. If there is one knock on it is that the subwoofer is good but not great. You can tell it's there but it's not that thumping bass you can feel threw your bones, but it is there and it's not bad at all. I also purchased the rear sway 9100 rear speakers to make it a full souround sound system that to was a open box for 80 bucks, and it was worth every penny. For 400 you get movie theater quality sound at half the price of the other brands.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great sound bar- July 19, 2021
I purchased this system over the weekend I have watched a few action movies and it seems to a very good system. I have had all kinds of sound bars and surround sounds stereo systems. First I just want to say install super easy! Sound is very good with the upward facing speakers and forward facing makes it sound very good and clear! The subwoofer makes it even better it’s not the most powerful but it adds the right amount to the sound bar! My overall experience with this sound bar is very good! Oh and I can’t forget the sound works with hdmi cable making it super simple. If you are looking for an affordable sound bar with great sound and bass this is the one.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another excellent budget conscious soundbar- September 28, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This is my 2nd Samsung soundbar. I am using this one in my upstairs gaming loft area and I have used it regularly for video games, streaming, and high definition playback. Though, I'll admit, mostly for video games. The quality of sound is excellent for a sound bar. The bass is clear and explosions and other such noises really pop. Setup for this is very simple. I am using the HDMI-ARC option though Optical Digital works pretty well too. Either is very straightforward to use. All in all, if you want to drastically improve sound versus your TV's built in speakers but don't want to break the bank, this is for you.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.