Samsung HW-Q60T 360-Watt 5.1 Channel Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer
Available to ship
- 360 watts of power delivers powerful, rich, and full sound
- 5.1-channel sound bar gives you a highly immersive acoustic experience that produces clear, crisp dialogue and room-filling audio
- Wireless 6.5-inch subwoofer offers deep, intense bass that's powerful enough to shake the room
- Bluetooth connectivity allows you to easily pair up with compatible wireless devices
- HDMI input allows a wired connection to your TV, cable box, or satellite receiver
- Acoustic Beam technology offers a panoramic audio experience that gives the effect of the sound coming from where the action is
- Adaptive Sound analyses scenes and delivers optimised audio to allow you hear voices and conversations with an exceptional level of clarity
- Game Pro mode automatically detects when you're playing a game and adjusts the audio accordingly for an immersive gaming experience
- Compatible with HDR 10+ content for rich, nuanced sound that's as good as the picture
- Use Samsung TV's OneRemote (sold separately) for controlling the power, volume, and sound effects so that you don't need an extra remote
- Compatible with Samsung SWA-8500 wireless rear speakers (sold separately)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2828 reviewers who responded, 2479 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great Sound bar with excellent audio output- June 28, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I have started using this sound bar from 06182021 and the experience I had until now is excellent. The best of the features was how clear the audio is when I watch a tv show or movie. I am not missing any of the detail from the audio. The woofer we get with the speaker takes the audio to next level. Thumping bass from woofer is excellent to experience in real time. I am glad i bought this product and planning to upgrade the same by adding satellite speakers to the sound system. This is a must recommended sound bar for any one who is looking for a audio system. I have the setup in my living room and the dolby sound effect is clearly visible
- Samsung - 5.1-Channel Soundbar with Wireless Subwo- August 16, 2021
Samsung - 5.1-Channel Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer and Acoustic Beam - Black Q60t Sound is terrible when you turn it on low. The sound bar goes off /stops working (no sound) despite it being on and connected. Even if I turn volume up no sound. I switch it off and wait for some hours and turn it on, it does it again after some time. ( so frustrating) I have a cheaper sound bar I bought 4 years ago still works fine! No issues . I thought I was upgrading to Samsung ‘superior’ sound bar how wrong!! I haven’t enjoyed it as much as I thought I would. I find myself switching to my cheap sound bar now and again and it’s really frustrating.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Good all around- April 11, 2021
I've had this for a few months now and am really enjoying the quality of the sound. I normally put the audio profile on "surround" or "Doby" depending on if I'm gaming or watching movies or tv. I have found that dialogue levels can be low compared to the rest of the stuff going on in an action movie with explosions and such. Music sounds fantastic on it however. Do I think the "surround sound" technology works? Not really, at least from as long as I've had it. If you want real surround sound get Dolby Atmos or purchase the wireless rear channel speakers that work with this. But I still think if you find a good sale, it's totally worth it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Losses sound and switches off.- June 9, 2021
I have had problems since new in August 2020 with the sound bar switching off. I asked for a service call 25 November, 2020 from the Samsung agent in Maffra Victoria. Waited two months as they forget about me. They have serviced and repaired the sound bar 4 times. The same problem happens when the sound bar shuts down. The only way to get the power back to the sound bar is to disconnect from the switch. The power buttons on the remote and the unit do not operate. I am now requesting again for a replacement sound bar or refund of the purchase price. I am well and truly over it of complaining to Samsung and their accredited service center.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Sound!- July 9, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This was so easy to install and can easily be added to gain excellent sound with any television. We are using this in our master bedroom and thoroughly enjoying it. The built-in voice assistant is an added benefit and always the ease of control. This system takes up minimal space yet packs a punch. We have also used it to mirror music from our Samsung device and it's great how easy it is to use. Of course, being able to use it with Alexa is another positive note. This soundbar is useful in so many ways. Watching movies provide surround sound with voice clarity that we can definitely notice. This has been a great addition to our movie nights!