Samsung HW-Q700A 330-Watt 3.1.2 Channel Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer
- 3.1.2 channel sound bar with 330 watts of power brings your audio to life
- 3 channels, 1 subwoofer channel, and 2 up-firing channels move the sound around you in three dimensions for an expansive, yet detailed, listening area
- Dolby Atmos and DTS:X (Q series) deliver every distinct sound in stunning, true-to-life clarity
- Q-Symphony technology allows your compatible TV speakers and sound bar to work together for a cinematic experience
- Space Fit Sound (compatible with 2021 Samsung QLED Q70 and above) assesses your surroundings and automatically calibrates the sound field to fit your room
- Acoustic Beam technology mixes and delivers the sound to it seems to come directly from the action on the TV
- Adaptive Sound automatically optimises sound based on the type of content and enhances voice clarity on low volumes
- Tap Sound makes it easy to mirror music from your compatible Samsung mobile device to your sound bar with a single touch
- Game Mode uses up-firing speakers, acoustic beam, and powerful woofers to optimise your 3D sound for gaming
- Auto Voice Amplifier enhances voices in each scene so dialogue comes through in crisp clarity
- Built-in Alexa lets you control the sound bar with simple voice commands
- Included remote lets you control power, volume, and sound effects right from your TV
- Bluetooth technology provides a wire-free connection to your TV and can even connect to two different mobile devices at once for seamless switching
- HDMI eARC port allows for a seamless connection to your TV
- Compatible with the Wireless Rear Speaker Kit (sold separately) to expand your audio setup without unsightly wires
Required accessories (sold separately)
- HDMI or optical digital cable, depending on how you're connecting the sound bar to the TV
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 725 reviewers who responded, 677 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Voices don't line up to picture and Tunnel affect.- June 8, 2021
Sorry, but I don't care what features this has, for the cost this better work right out of the box. With the eARC connection the voices do not line up with the video even after setting the delay to zero. Optical and wireless connections are worse. TV is the QN90A which I was sold was pretty much as high end as you can get. Also, all the voices sound as if in a tunnel, or in a tin can, so you get that weird echo affect. Returning, don't know what else I can do here but maybe return the TV too. Outside of that, physical quality is great! Audio quality is awful. Value is "worthless", Ease of use is......don't know how to judge that one.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great Sound bar with excellent audio output- June 28, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I have started using this sound bar from 06182021 and the experience I had until now is excellent. The best of the features was how clear the audio is when I watch a tv show or movie. I am not missing any of the detail from the audio. The woofer we get with the speaker takes the audio to next level. Thumping bass from woofer is excellent to experience in real time. I am glad i bought this product and planning to upgrade the same by adding satellite speakers to the sound system. This is a must recommended sound bar for any one who is looking for a audio system. I have the setup in my living room and the dolby sound effect is clearly visible
- Clear, crisp and loud.- November 30, 2021
ordered this sound bar to pair with my new samsung 75" qn85 tv. sound is fantastic. dialogue is clear, crisp. movies in atmos sound great. it fills the whole room w/out sounding distorted. bass is strong w/ a nice, deep sound. i've seen criticism of the bass not being nearly strong enough, but my experience has been great. placement is key. good thing about having a wireless subwoofer is that you can easily find the perfect spot in your room. if possible place the sub in a corner of the room. that makes for a more booming sound. i also bought the surround speakers (9100s) to go with this bar. imo this is a must if you want true surround sound.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.