Samsung HW-Q70T 300-Watt 3.1.2 Channel Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee Benefits
- 300 watts of power delivers powerful, rich, and full sound
- 3.1.2-channel sound bar includes 3 speakers, a subwoofer and 2 up-firing speakers for a powerful acoustic experience and room-filling audio
- Wireless 6.5-inch subwoofer offers deep, intense bass that's powerful enough to shake the room
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity allows you to easily pair this with compatible wireless devices
- HDMI input allows a wired connection to your TV, cable box, or satellite receiver
- Dolby Atmos and DTS:X support gives you premium surround sound without all those additional speakers
- Advanced Acoustic Beam 2.0 technology offers a panoramic audio experience that gives the effect of the sound coming from where the action is actually happening on the screen
- 4K pass-through allows seamless connectivity with your 4K TV or video, so you can enjoy rich and detailed sound that's as good as the picture
- UHQ audio allows you to upscale your standard audio to ultra-high-quality sound
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa for voice controls
- Stylish design easily matches your QLED TV
- Compatible with Samsung SWA-8500 wireless rear speakers (sold separately)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 226 reviewers who responded, 178 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Excellent
- bad price- July 9, 2020
Its 100$ lower priced in my local moncton, NB bestbuy store even though it says unavailable in local stores and sells it at a higher price online...Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (10)Report
- ATMOS sound for an ATMOS life- October 24, 2020
The HW-Q70T soundbar is really great. I just wish I could get Atmos sound from my PC when playing games though. Maybe, I'm missing something? I sorta wish I would have got an NVidia graphic card, cause U think AMD is the issue. Still sounds good, but no Atmos. Atmos on the native Samsung Q80T works flawlessly. I got the rear speaker kit, the lesser priced ones, and it makes a world of difference to be honest. I use these in my room gaming setup and its pretty tight. I play music through Spotify and its really great. Much better system than the HW-350r soundbar I had for a couple years. I didn't know what I was missing!!! My only caveat is, although Atmos works fine with the XBOX One X, the sync with its apps is slightly off. Can't be fixed cause the sync needs to go the other way just a notch or two but I stopped playing it when I went full PC gaming. I never looked back. Very good sound. In my room. Can't speak for living room setups. I heard in reviews the bass was sorta lacking but I haven't had any qualms. It pretty bassy.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)
- Great upgrade- October 24, 2020
So glad I finally upgraded my old sound bar. I may even be able to turn off closed captioning?Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)