Samsung HW-Q900A 406-Watt 7.1.2 Channel Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer
- 7.1.2 channel sound bar with 406 watts of power brings your audio to life
- 7 channels, 1 subwoofer channel, and 2 up-firing channels move the sound around you in three dimensions for an expansive, yet detailed, listening area
- Dolby Atmos and DTS:X (Q series) deliver every distinct sound in stunning, true-to-life clarity
- Q-Symphony technology allows your compatible TV speakers and sound bar to work together for a cinematic experience
- Space Fit Sound (compatible with 2021 Samsung QLED Q70 and above) assesses your surroundings and automatically calibrates the sound field to fit your room
- Built-in Alexa and Google Assistant let you control the sound bar with simple voice commands
- Adaptive Sound automatically optimises sound based on the type of content and enhances voice clarity on low volumes
- Tap Sound makes it easy to mirror music from your compatible Samsung mobile device to your sound bar with a single touch
- Game Mode uses up-firing speakers, acoustic beam, and powerful woofers to optimise your 3D sound for gaming
- Auto Voice Amplifier enhances voices in each scene so dialogue comes through in crisp clarity
- Included remote lets you control power, volume, and sound effects right from your TV
- Bluetooth technology provides a wire-free connection to your TV and can even connect to two different mobile devices at once for seamless switching
- Wi-Fi TV connection ensures perfect AV sync for smooth and reliable audio
- HDMI eARC port allows for a seamless connection to your TV
- Compatible with the Wireless Rear Speaker Kit (sold separately) to expand your audio setup without unsightly wires
Required accessories (sold separately)
- HDMI or optical digital cable, depending on how you're connecting the sound bar to the TV
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 373 reviewers who responded, 340 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great Sound bar with excellent audio output- June 28, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I have started using this sound bar from 06182021 and the experience I had until now is excellent. The best of the features was how clear the audio is when I watch a tv show or movie. I am not missing any of the detail from the audio. The woofer we get with the speaker takes the audio to next level. Thumping bass from woofer is excellent to experience in real time. I am glad i bought this product and planning to upgrade the same by adding satellite speakers to the sound system. This is a must recommended sound bar for any one who is looking for a audio system. I have the setup in my living room and the dolby sound effect is clearly visible
- Excellent!- June 7, 2021
The Samsung Q900A is absolutely amazing. To be clear, this package comes with the Sound bar, subwoofer, mounting brackets, and a remote to control it all. I would highly encourage you to download the SmartThings app on your phone as it enables more customization that the remote does not i.e. Auto EQ to determine directional sound levels for your room. Also, It should be noted this soundbar is NOT HDMI 2.1. The HDMI ports are 2.0 and will cap out current generation console at 4k resolution with 60hz refresh rate. My suggestion is to use HDMI from XSX/PS5 to the TV then to route HDMI from the TV to the Sound bar using eARC/ARC if your TV allows it.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Sound!- July 9, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This was so easy to install and can easily be added to gain excellent sound with any television. We are using this in our master bedroom and thoroughly enjoying it. The built-in voice assistant is an added benefit and always the ease of control. This system takes up minimal space yet packs a punch. We have also used it to mirror music from our Samsung device and it's great how easy it is to use. Of course, being able to use it with Alexa is another positive note. This soundbar is useful in so many ways. Watching movies provide surround sound with voice clarity that we can definitely notice. This has been a great addition to our movie nights!