Samsung HW-Q900A 406-Watt 7.1.2 Channel Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer
- 7.1.2 channel sound bar with 406 watts of power brings your audio to life
- 7 channels, 1 subwoofer channel, and 2 up-firing channels move the sound around you in three dimensions for an expansive, yet detailed, listening area
- Dolby Atmos and DTS:X (Q series) deliver every distinct sound in stunning, true-to-life clarity
- Q-Symphony technology allows your compatible TV speakers and sound bar to work together for a cinematic experience
- Space Fit Sound (compatible with 2021 Samsung QLED Q70 and above) assesses your surroundings and automatically calibrates the sound field to fit your room
- Built-in Alexa and Google Assistant let you control the sound bar with simple voice commands
- Adaptive Sound automatically optimises sound based on the type of content and enhances voice clarity on low volumes
- Tap Sound makes it easy to mirror music from your compatible Samsung mobile device to your sound bar with a single touch
- Game Mode uses up-firing speakers, acoustic beam, and powerful woofers to optimise your 3D sound for gaming
- Auto Voice Amplifier enhances voices in each scene so dialogue comes through in crisp clarity
- Included remote lets you control power, volume, and sound effects right from your TV
- Bluetooth technology provides a wire-free connection to your TV and can even connect to two different mobile devices at once for seamless switching
- Wi-Fi TV connection ensures perfect AV sync for smooth and reliable audio
- HDMI eARC port allows for a seamless connection to your TV
- Compatible with the Wireless Rear Speaker Kit (sold separately) to expand your audio setup without unsightly wires
Required accessories (sold separately)
- HDMI or optical digital cable, depending on how you're connecting the sound bar to the TV
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 97 reviewers who responded, 88 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Excellent!- June 7, 2021
The Samsung Q900A is absolutely amazing. To be clear, this package comes with the Sound bar, subwoofer, mounting brackets, and a remote to control it all. I would highly encourage you to download the SmartThings app on your phone as it enables more customization that the remote does not i.e. Auto EQ to determine directional sound levels for your room. Also, It should be noted this soundbar is NOT HDMI 2.1. The HDMI ports are 2.0 and will cap out current generation console at 4k resolution with 60hz refresh rate. My suggestion is to use HDMI from XSX/PS5 to the TV then to route HDMI from the TV to the Sound bar using eARC/ARC if your TV allows it.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Best Soundbar PERIOD!- August 4, 2021
*Note: I received this product at a discount in return for my honest review. Wow! All I can say is WOW! This soundbar blows away any previous that I have owned. From the sleek design to the powerful punch this sound delivers there is nothing that I am not amazed by. Movies sound just like the theater, music makes cleaning the house fun! I would recommend this soundbar to anyone and everyone. This is the soundbar you need. The Dolby Atmos is POPING! The DTS:X beams sounds everywhere in the room. The subwoofer hits at just the right level especially in movies to provide the correct sound for suspense and the right time. This thing is just amazing! BUY BUY BUY!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Better than advertised- June 1, 2021
I had originally bought the Sonos Arc and Sub and it sounded great with movies but not so well with songs and the issue with DTX became an issue so I returned it. When I saw this product info 6 months back I was hopefully for a replacement of that. I had tried the Samsung Q950T and was disappointed. Q900A just arrived and I can say the wait was well worth it. The bass was awesome and audio enhancer made a huge difference when watching movies. Overall its only been a few days now... so far I'm a very happy customerYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report