Samsung HW-Q900A 406-Watt 7.1.2 Channel Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer
- 7.1.2 channel sound bar with 406 watts of power brings your audio to life
- 7 channels, 1 subwoofer channel, and 2 up-firing channels move the sound around you in three dimensions for an expansive, yet detailed, listening area
- Dolby Atmos and DTS:X (Q series) deliver every distinct sound in stunning, true-to-life clarity
- Q-Symphony technology allows your compatible TV speakers and sound bar to work together for a cinematic experience
- Space Fit Sound (compatible with 2021 Samsung QLED Q70 and above) assesses your surroundings and automatically calibrates the sound field to fit your room
- Built-in Alexa and Google Assistant let you control the sound bar with simple voice commands
- Adaptive Sound automatically optimises sound based on the type of content and enhances voice clarity on low volumes
- Tap Sound makes it easy to mirror music from your compatible Samsung mobile device to your sound bar with a single touch
- Game Mode uses up-firing speakers, acoustic beam, and powerful woofers to optimise your 3D sound for gaming
- Auto Voice Amplifier enhances voices in each scene so dialogue comes through in crisp clarity
- Included remote lets you control power, volume, and sound effects right from your TV
- Bluetooth technology provides a wire-free connection to your TV and can even connect to two different mobile devices at once for seamless switching
- Wi-Fi TV connection ensures perfect AV sync for smooth and reliable audio
- HDMI eARC port allows for a seamless connection to your TV
- Compatible with the Wireless Rear Speaker Kit (sold separately) to expand your audio setup without unsightly wires
Required accessories (sold separately)
- HDMI or optical digital cable, depending on how you're connecting the sound bar to the TV
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2 reviewers who responded, 1 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Better than advertised- June 1, 2021
I had originally bought the Sonos Arc and Sub and it sounded great with movies but not so well with songs and the issue with DTX became an issue so I returned it. When I saw this product info 6 months back I was hopefully for a replacement of that. I had tried the Samsung Q950T and was disappointed. Q900A just arrived and I can say the wait was well worth it. The bass was awesome and audio enhancer made a huge difference when watching movies. Overall its only been a few days now... so far I'm a very happy customerYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- HW-Q900A- August 12, 2021
Having issues keeping the bar connection to the TV. Needing to unplug and reset to many times for my liking.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report