Samsung HW-Q950T/ZC 546-Watt 9.1.4 Channel Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- 546-watt, 9.1.4-channel sound including 9 channels, 1 subwoofer, and 4 up-firing rear speakers envelop you in engaging sound
- Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby True HD, and Dolby Atmos technologies take you on a journey with real-life audio and high-quality surround sound from every part of the room
- Adaptive Sound delivers optimised audio depending on each scene and lets you hear dialogue clearly, even at low volume levels
- Game Mode Pro treats you to some serious in-game audio that rise from both the subwoofer and up-firing speakers
- Samsung Audio Lab tested and tuned design gives you advanced acoustics and suitably balanced, room-filling sound
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth technologies let you connect the soundbar to the TV so you can enjoy your favourite shows and music wirelessly
- Q-Symphony blends and enhances the sound through the soundbar's speakers as well as the TV speakers, creating a whole new dimension of sound
- HDR 10+ integration with the soundbar via different media offers lossless, nuanced audio to coordinate with the detailed visuals
- 4K Pass-Through enabled feature ensures there is no quality loss during data transfer
- Tap Sound feature lets you tap your Samsung smartphone (Android 8.1 and above) on the soundbar, which then identifies and plays the song you were listening to
- Amazon Alexa support lets you enjoy songs, control the playback volume, and do much more using voice commands
- Spotify Connect provides access to numerous playlists for every mood
- Samsung SmartThings app lets you integrate the speakers to your network so that you can gain control of the sound inside your home
- One Remote Control (Samsung TV remote) unifies things to control volume, power, sound effects, and more
- Kvadrat fabric design exhibits a premium look that coordinates with any interior
Required accessories (sold separately)
- HDMI or optical digital cable, depending on how you're connecting the sound bar to the TV
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 286 reviewers who responded, 207 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS SYSTEM- December 21, 2020
Returned it. The sound was terrible. The only time it sounded ok was with a movie. Music was just so bad I could not even listen. Even then if it wasn't loud it was like a muffled toy. For a premium price and the "flagship" sound bar Status it seems to get in some reviews, Im left shaking my head as to why. Seems to be a whole lot missing between the sub and the midrange. When to volume was low it was tinny, when the volume was high, it boomed on the low end and needed something on the low mid and highs. I can go on about how much I dislike this system. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS . Buy a Sonos Arc system with rears and and sub. Perfect just perfect.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Q950 soundbar- October 24, 2020
I am enjoying the new sound bar which was a replacement for the old Q90. The new sound bar is better-sounds good. I don't like that the display is on the top. I also don't like that Smart Things app don't control the settings of individual speakers.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Amazing Soundbar- May 17, 2021
I never thought to spend big on a sound system before but this made me feel like my purchase was worth it. Paired with a Sony Bravia X900H, it's amazing, for gaming or apps. Deep, strong bass, great mids and highs. Makes gaming and watching content immersive. Satellite speakers sound good in surround sound gaming, too. Makes Resident Evil Village that much crazier. Onlu complaint is that the display is on the top and i bought it as open box excellent with a footnote stating it comes with all accessories. I talked to an employee and they gave me a $25 refund, so i went on amazon to get a replacement remote for 8 bucks and it works/looks just like the OEM.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.