Samsung HW-S60T 4.0 Channel Sound Bar
- Compact 4.0 channel design with two woofers and tweeters offers an amazing audio experience from anywhere inside the room
- Two side horn speakers and Samsung Acoustic Beam technology cover every nook and corner of the room for an immersive experience
- Kvadrat's textile with impressive textures and curvy profile adds a whole new dimension while providing durability to the sound unit
- Wireless Surround Kit (sold separately) transforms your soundbar into a surround sound system without the need for messy cables
- Compatible with Samsung SWA-8500 wireless rear speakers (sold separately)
- Pairing the soundbar with wireless subwoofer (sold separately) treats you with deeper bass
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi compatibility lets you connect with supported sound devices
- Amazon Alexa for hands-free access to your playlist, lyrics, song info, and more
- Adaptive Sound technology lets you hear voices clearly at low volumes so that you hear every bit of dialogue
- Music Mode identifies and optimizes the quality of the current track when you connect your mobile device to the soundbar
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 196 reviewers who responded, 160 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- HW-S60T Soundbar paired w/SWA-8500S Rear Speakers- March 6, 2021
Excellent sound for a 2020 Samsung HW-S60T Soundbar model, @ $129.99, but I purchased an "open box excellent" and it works great, no damage and saved me $$$. I had BB come and do the installation since I wanted it mounted on my wall. The tech set everything up in no time. PRO: Nice that it has built-in Alexa HUGE CON: No front display, so if you have it mounted you can't see the display on the top. Really bad choice by Samsung. I paired it with the Samsung Wireless Rear Speaker Kit SWA-8500S (see my review on these). The soundbar will also pair with Samsung's Model:SWA-9000S/ZA SKU:5754515 here are BB for $179.99 "new".Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happy With my Samsung Soundbar- December 7, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] My wife and I chose the new Samsung S60T to upgrade our family room football watching experience. What a great addition. We have seating that is spread out and have found that the S60T covers all our seating with a great sound experience. We have chosen to use a digital optical connection to our TV and the quality is phenomenal. This soundbar was easy to setup. (Less than 5 minutes) We picked S60T because it comes with the wall mounting bracket so we can eventually wall mount our TV and the soundbar. Additionally, we liked that we can add other rear speakers to this soundbar later. Overall very pleased with the product.
- No more subtitles- December 7, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] The Samsung HW S60T was easy to set up and depending on the age of your TV everything you need is included in the box. The TV I originally wanted to connect it to was an older model Samsung that did not have an HDMI ARC plug so I had to buy an Optical Digtal Audio cord. Small price to pay for nearly perfect sound. I have 80 % hearing lost in one ear which makes it very hard for me to filter out background noise. However, with the soundbar, I can keep up with the dialog on my show and not have to hush my toddler. I am so pleased with the sound quality. When playing music the bass booms while the lyrics are crystal clear.