Samsung HW-T400 40-Watt 2.0 Channel Sound Bar
- 40-watt output power rendered through 2.0 channels ensures a compact and dynamic sound experience
- Two built-in woofers and sound duct treat your ears to some seriously deep bass and eliminates the need for a separate woofer
- Surround sound expansion widens the listening area in both sideways and upward direction for a fuller and immersive sound
- NFC support lets you groove to your favourite playlist through the soundbar by placing your compatible smartphone nearby
- Bluetooth connectivity provides seamless integration with compatible devices
- Use the Samsung TV's OneRemote to change the power, volume, and sound effects of your soundbar
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 22 reviewers who responded, 15 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Works for me- 14 janvier 2021
This was the right thing for me. I'm not a big audiophile, so didn't want to spend a fortune on high power and extreme frequencies (beyond my hearing range), or give up space for long bars or add on woofers. However I did want to get a slightly better quality than my TV sound for my Spotify and movies. So this small shortish bar did the trick.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Sound- 22 novembre 2020
Sounds good, I like it Price was good, I like it My only complaint was that I was not aware that one needed to purchase a connecting cable, but it does have a bluetooth connection.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (4)Report
- Compact, powerful, wide soundstage.- 15 août 2020
I'm really impressed with my new T400, so far. I was really surprised by the T400's ability to produce crystal clear, balanced sound right out the box. I'm usually not a fan of virtual surround sound modes, but I'm really impressed with this feature as it really feels like I'm using more speakers in my room - without sounding too artificial/over-processed. The bass response is well-balanced and also powerful. It compliments the mids and highs, without overpowering the overall experience. I'm really happy with the T400 and I'm sure you will be, too.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.