Samsung HW-T550 320-Watt 2.1 Channel Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- 320-watt capacity delivers powerful and rich sound
- 2.1 channel that offers room-filling sound with a minimal footprint
- Wireless 6.5" subwoofer can be easily placed in the ideal position for optimal bass
- Integrated Bluetooth technology for quick and efficient wireless connectivity
- HDMI input for a wired connection to your TV, cable box, or satellite receiver
- Virtual DTS:X support with HDMI allows you create spacious 3D sound without requiring additional speakers
- Use One Remote Control from your Samsung TV (sold separately) to control all the soundbar's functions
- Smart Sound feature optimizes the sound based on content to deliver crisp and clear audio
- Game mode with cross-talk cancellation technology offers amazing sound effects and removes distracting sound to always keep you in the centre of the action
- Compatible with Samsung SWA-8500 wireless rear speakers (sold separately)
- Use the wireless surround kit (sold separately) to transform the soundbar into a surround sound system without having to deal with messy wires
Required accessories (sold separately)
- HDMI or optical digital cable, depending on how you're connecting the sound bar to the TV
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1237 reviewers who responded, 1135 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Excellent soundbar and highly recommended.- November 11, 2020
We bought a Samsung 55" QLED TV recently and began looking at dedicated soundbars. We had an older Vizio soundbar that worked fine, but was a 5.1 and much more than we really needed. This soundbar was on sale and after some research, we decided to purchase it. Set up was easy and we like the ease of changing sound sources to fit what we're watching. The soundbar remote looks very similar to the TV remote, but works fine. In fact, we can largely use the TV remote to control both devices. The slim profile means it fits under the TV. Sound is very good and suits our vaulted living room and our lifestyle very well. (We're not into thumping bass.)Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great sound bar with one imperfection...- December 1, 2020
I bought this soundbar along with wireless rear speakers set SWA-8500S. The sound is very good, clear and loud enough. Pretty impressed with the sub quality, I didn't expect such a rich bass from 6.5" woofer. The only problem which took 1 star from my overall rating is the fact that there is no way to disable auto turn on feature when connected to TV via optical cable. I read all manuals, online forums, even Samsung employee comments here, but I'm unable to find a way to disable it. Just imagine turning your TV on in the middle of the night with soundbar volume close to max... Hopefully, Samsung will fix it with firmware update eventually.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing Value- January 23, 2021
I purchased this Samsung sound-bar and subwoofer for my grandfather who has trouble understanding voices on tv without having to turn the television sound way up and then has to shout to speak to my grandmother! I set this unit up in their den and they love how it sounds and how easy it is to use since it is hooked up to their Samsung smart tv. I used the optical cable connection which made setup a breeze and once I turned off the tv speakers the sound-bar provided crystal clear sound and both my Grandfather and Grandmother are happy. I was so impressed with the sound for the price that I am going to buy one for myself. Highly recommendYes, I would recommend this to a friend.