Samsung HW-T650 340-Watt 3.1 Channel Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- 340 watts of power delivers powerful, rich, and full sound
- 3.1-channel sound bar with a dedicated centre-channel speaker produces clear, crisp dialogue and room-filling audio
- Wireless 6.5-inch subwoofer offers deep, intense bass that's powerful enough to shake the room
- Bluetooth connectivity allows you to easily pair up with compatible wireless devices
- HDMI input allows a wired connection to your TV, cable box, or satellite receiver
- With Game Mode, plug in your console and experience amazing sound effects
- Cross-talk cancellation eliminates unwanted sounds and background noise to keep you locked in on your gameplay
- Smart Sound automatically detects, analyses, and optimises audio for your movies, TV shows, music, games, and other content
- Stylish design easily matches your TV that's 65" or larger
- Use Samsung TV's OneRemote (sold separately) for controlling the power, volume, and sound effects so that you don't need an extra remote
- Compatible with Samsung SWA-8500 wireless rear speakers (sold separately)
- Wireless Surround Kit (sold separately) declutters all the wires when you connect your sound bar to a surround-sound system
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1641 reviewers who responded, 1431 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Returned in Less than a Week- October 9, 2020
I recently purchased this and immediately the dialogue volume felt very low compared to everything else. It's a 3.1 Channel but it sound like the dialogue was coming strictly from the very center of the bar. Also it had a "crunchy" blown out sound when there was dialogue. You know when you turn up speakers too loud and it gets distorted? it sounded like that but even at low voume. I watched Dredd and had to use subtitles because I could hardly understand what they were saying. I played with all the presets and nothing helped. I returned it today (Oct 9) and replaced it with the LG SN6Y. Also 3.1 and same price. It sounds SO much better. I recommend the LG bar over this one.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (10)Report
- WORLD OF DIFFERENCE- November 19, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I thought the sound on my QLed TV was pretty good- until I added this sound bar. Wow! I can't watch TV anymore without it now! It was super easy to install, I have mine connected via blue tooth, which was a no brainer. The Sound is absolutely amazing, especially when I have it in Surround Mode. When in gaming mode it's truly mind blowing. Another cool feature is the tap to play. Whenever I want to stream music through my phone I just tap the sound bar and I have an instant stereo system! I also love the sleek design, it fits perfectly right in front of my TV. The quality of material used seems to be very good as well. I highly recommend this sound bar.
- Bad case of tinnitus- May 7, 2021
When it works it is great but it keeps cutting out and shuts the TV down as well. It does however make the voices come out more clearly which is why I purchased this particular sound bar in the first place. We have it connected with a cable I purchased to connect to the TV ARC port on my TV so I could use one remote. I’m going to try connecting it with the cable that came with it and see if that helps even though I will have to use a second remote. Hopefully that will solve the problem since it did cost quite a bit and nobody likes to throw money away. If it would work all the time I would give it 5 stars We’ll see what happens when I change cables.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.