Samsung Odyssey G7 27" WQHD 240Hz 1ms GTG Curved VA LED G-Sync Gaming Monitor (LC27G75TQSNXZA) - Black
- 27" screen with 1440p WQHD resolution (2560 x 1440) showcases crystal clear and detailed game scenes
- 1ms response time and 240Hz RapidCurve eliminate blurs and streaks to deliver flawlessly smooth gameplay
- G-Sync compatibility synchronises the GPU and panel to prevent screen lag and tear for a seamless experience
- AMD FreeSync Premium Pro ensures your game scene transitions are smooth and stable
- Supreme 1000R curve screen technology brings the game to life in front of your eyes
- QLED display with 16:9 aspect ratio and 350 cd/m2 brightness delivers vivid, bright colours and life-like images
- HDR 600 with 2500:1 contrast ratio gives you deeper blacks and brighter whites to create stunning effects in dark scenes
- Two DisplayPort, one HDMI, and two USB 3.0 ports allow you to connect this monitor to peripheral devices
- Five colour modes let you customise the lighting panel of the monitor to create an immersive gaming experience
- Power Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- DP Cable
- USB 3.0 Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 228 reviewers who responded, 174 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Wow- July 18, 2020
love this monitor , the response time is very accurate and is the fastes va pannel i have ever tested by miles . the colors are way better than my tn pannel looks amazing . the osb is very easy to use and very little adjustment needed for my liking the refresh rate is amazing even with a rtx 2080 ti cant get close to 240 on many games (waiting for 30 series) very high quality parts and build . the stand is quite large and i will use the included vasa mount instead so it fits on my desk . love this monitor not much bad to say . the leds on the front look nice but you cant see them when your in front of the unit . came with a dp cable and hdmi .Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fix the flicker and it will be 4.5 stars- September 14, 2020
i have the 27" and if the flicker wasn't present this would be a 4.5 star monitor. in order to make it a 5 star you would need to reduce the price and fix that. i am using a 5700xt with freesync and the flickering is none stop. i am using the latest drivers on the gpu and latest driver 1007.1 on the monitor and the flickering is really bad. everything else on the monitor is great and really the only thing holding it back is the flickering. this is a really expensive monitor and i didn't mine paying the price. it would've been fine if its not perfect but this was a major issue for me. i don't understand how this got certified even with this issue.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Wanted to love it, But- August 21, 2020
Wanted to love this monitor, but mine has an odd dark line going vertically across the screen that I can only see on white backgrounds (does not come through in pictures). At first I thought it would go away over time (or it was just me), but it is still there and distracting (especially if go slightly off angle). Not acceptable for a high priced, top-tier monitor. Would take it back, but it is now after the return period. This is probably the deal breaker for me to not recommend this Samsung monitor. (Please see other reviews for a more comprehensive take, as I agree with almost all pro/cons others have mentioned.)No, I would not recommend this to a friend.