Samsung Odyssey G7 28" 4K UHD 144Hz 1ms IPS LCD FreeSync Gaming Monitor (LS28AG700NNXZA) - Black
- 28 inches display with a 4K Ultra HD resolution and a 21:9 aspect ratio delivers every scene in stunning clarity
- 1ms response time and a 144Hz refresh rate eliminate lag and ensure smooth, fluid motion, even in action-packed moments
- IPS panel with a wide 178-degree viewing angle provides rich clarity from any viewpoint
- G-Sync compatibility synchronises the GPU and panel to prevent screen lag and image tears for a seamless experience
- AMD FreeSync Premium Pro makes every scene transition smooth and stable
- HDR 400 provides deeper blacks and brighter whites for detailed clarity, even in dark scenes
- HDMI 2.1 technology powers up to 120Hz refresh rates in UHD for a flawless connection
- CoreSync technology with multiple colour modes allows you to customise the lighting panel of the monitor to create an immersive gaming experience
- Auto Source Switch+ automatically switches your monitor to the correct source when a connected device is turned on
- Swivel, tilt, and height adjustment options make it easy to fit your display the way you want it for total comfort when gaming
- Power Cable
- DP Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 450 reviewers who responded, 345 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Best monitor on the market- October 4, 2019
I bought this monitor back in June of 2019 on amazon, I upgraded from using asus' pg279q gaming monitor. And I have to say this was the best decision I have ever made. I was worried about it being free sync and not gsync because I read everywhere that gsync has less ghosting and tearing compared to free sync. This was not an issue with free sync 2. On nvidia control I was able to activate gsync on this monitor and I honestly cant tell any difference between asus' gsync monitors with smoothness of the screen other than the samsung having a much higher and better color range and brightness. The best part about this monitor is being able to play games in 32:9 format, it's an experience like trying VR for the first time. You will just be blown away.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great monitor for PS5 & PC gaming- December 31, 2021
I was in between buying the Samsung G7 & Gigabyte M28U. The G7 was on sale for $650 & Best Buy had an open box excellent condition for $608. The Gigabyte model is always sold out. I’ve been looking for a monitor that has HDMI 2.1 with support of 120hz refresh rate for PS5 specifically. It was between the 2 monitors. This monitor has been working great for me. No complaints other than the it doesn’t automatically switch between inputs when I turn on PC or PS5. I have enabled the “Auto Source Switch+“ but doesn’t switch. That would be only complaint. I updated the firmware as required in order to get 120hz unlocked for PS5. Works great and looks amazing on both PC & PS5. I can easily recommend this monitor.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Scratched in the bottom but working just great!- December 22, 2021
I love this monitor really… my only problem looks like from samsung factory came with minor scratches in the bottom of it. Sincerely, did not send it back just because it doesn’t affect the use of it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Plaugued with issues- December 27, 2021
demonstrated crippling issues out of the box. tested with an gtx/rtx 2060/3060 video card, usb c-hdmi/displayport 1.4 cablemod cables, upgraded version 1007.2 firmware, with and without usb peripherals. device intermittently displayed severe strobing black scanlines(panels really), displayed odd behavior after device sleep requiring unplug/replug, and randomly would fails to display video signal or osd settings while in use, again, requiring and unplug/replug. on the ~50% of the time where it worked as intended, hdr performance was abysmal due 10 zone edge lit dimming creating huge vertical bright spots.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- found this as a open box item stash on the side.- February 21, 2022
bought it today as an open box. The item is great and everything is there. But I and my dad found out the stand bracket does not match the holes behind the monitor. We had to do the extra work and drill the bracket holes bigger to match the screw holes. However things didn't go as planned, only 3 screws managed to fit in. I suggest buyers open up the box and check it to make sure the bracket mounting holes match the monitor's screw holes. As you can see the monitor is tilted and the screw does not fit in on the back perfectly. I assume this is manufacturer's sloppy QCNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.