Samsung Odyssey G7 32" WQHD 240Hz 1ms GTG Curved VA LED G-Sync Gaming Monitor (LC32G75TQSNXZA) - Black
Available for backorder
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
- 32" screen with 1440p WQHD resolution (2560 x 1440) showcases crystal clear and detailed game scenes
- 1ms response time and 240Hz RapidCurve eliminate blurs and streaks to deliver flawlessly smooth gameplay
- G-Sync compatibility synchronises the GPU and panel to prevent screen lag and tear for a seamless experience
- AMD FreeSync Premium Pro ensures your game scene transitions are smooth and stable
- Supreme 1000R curve screen technology brings the game to life in front of your eyes
- QLED display with 16:9 aspect ratio and 350 cd/m2 brightness delivers vivid, bright colours and life-like images
- HDR 600 with 2500:1 contrast ratio gives you deeper blacks and brighter whites to create stunning effects in dark scenes
- Two DisplayPort, one HDMI, and two USB 3.0 ports allow you to connect this monitor to peripheral devices
- Five colour modes let you customise the lighting panel of the monitor to create an immersive gaming experience
- Power Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- DP Cable
- USB 3.0 Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 189 reviewers who responded, 138 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Samsung shot themselves in the foot with this one.- August 12, 2020
To start, I was super excited about this monitor. First monitor ever that I preordered. But I'm extremely disappointed. As previous reviewers have said, and 90% of the Reddit posts, the quality control on these monitors is pathetic. Maybe 5% of the monitors that left the warehouse work without issue. The rest, issue after issue after issue. The biggest has to be the Gsync flickering issue. This isn't g sync compatible. Consdiering I only bought this monitor because it was Gsync compatible, and samsung's response is to turn off Gsync or return the monitor, i'm going to return the monitor. I know i'm not alone in this either. I'm hoping they resolve these issues moving forward as when it worked, it worked well. But as a Native GSync monitor user, I can't go back to tearing. I just can'tNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Wow- July 18, 2020
love this monitor , the response time is very accurate and is the fastes va pannel i have ever tested by miles . the colors are way better than my tn pannel looks amazing . the osb is very easy to use and very little adjustment needed for my liking the refresh rate is amazing even with a rtx 2080 ti cant get close to 240 on many games (waiting for 30 series) very high quality parts and build . the stand is quite large and i will use the included vasa mount instead so it fits on my desk . love this monitor not much bad to say . the leds on the front look nice but you cant see them when your in front of the unit . came with a dp cable and hdmi .Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- would have been great.- October 16, 2020
I took a roll of the dice on this monitor. Anyone who has taken the time to check reviews of this beast, knows it comes with issues with the adaptive sync and flickering. There are a few guys who had dead pixels too. Its a great monitor and picture quality. unfortunately, after owning this monitor for 2 days, 2 dead pixels have cropped up, on near the middle, the other in the top right corner. I wanted to love this monitor, as i love the display and all the features, but will be stuck having to return it. not sure if I will go with a replacement, or get something else. Only issue is, as of right now, this is the only qhd monitor at 240hz.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.