Samsung Over-The-Range Microwave - 1.7 Cu. Ft. - White
- 1.7 cu. ft. capacity offers ample room for heating large, family-size dishes
- 1,000 watts of power and 10 cooking levels make quick work of cooking, warming, and defrosting
- Two-speed ventilation system sucks up smoke, steam, and odours at up to 300 cu. ft. per minute to keep your kitchen fresh
- Economy mode lowers power consumption while the microwave is in standby to reduce energy use and costs
- Digital LED display makes operation simple and intuitive
- Smudge-resistant stainless steel finish and a flat handle give your kitchen a sleek and modern look
- Dimensions: Width: 75.88cm (29.88"); height: 43.34cm (17.06"); depth: 41.91cm (16.5")
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 963 reviewers who responded, 783 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Users Manual is lacking- July 8, 2015
I really can't hardly rate this unit by any criteria yet, but I had to choose some stars to get to this point I think. Anyway, I haven't even used this unit yet, but I'm greatly disappointed in the user manual included in the box. It tells you very little. I was mystified. It has all these features, and you just have to guess how to use it. I thought surely there's more. So I searched the Samsung website, and sure nuf, there is a much more comprehensive manual there. But you really had to seach for it, and select a "more" button to even find it. I guess it saves a few bucks to not print a manual and include in the boxed unit, but come on..Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Design- January 16, 2017
We put this in yesterday, so we're still exploring it. Owner's manual is so, so general in that it apparently applies to many models with some feature maybe in ours, maybe not. Really, it shouldn't take a whole lot of time to create multiple manuals to be specific to individual models and thus make the new owner's life easier. Our biggest complaint is with Samsung's decision to make the power cord come up right through the CENTER of the right side of the upper cabinet. What do we do now with our lazy susan spice rack? (Our 27-year old non-Samsung cord came up at the back.) Anyway, here's hoping we get half of the service we got out of the old one.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sltylish, quiet, easy to clean- June 6, 2016
Nice stylish design, love the easy to clean interior & the blue LED display. Also enjoy the auto sensor when cooking potatoes, frozen veggies, etc. Operates quietly. Like the 4 vent fan speeds. The higher speeds are louder. The dual lights for the stove top is nice and I like to eco feature when not in use. My husband and I took out our old microwave and installed this one ourselves. It is definitely a two person job due to the weight, but all went well on the install. The only downside I can note is the operator manual leaves much to your imagination. Luckily it operates similar to my old microwave even though it was by a different manufacturer.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.