Samsung Over-The-Range Microwave - 1.9 Cu. Ft. - Stainless Steel
- 14.2" glass turntable accommodates dinner plates and casseroles to heat up family meals quickly
- 1.9 cu. ft. full-size capacity is large enough to cook food for you, your family, and guests
- Sensor cooking uses intuitive sensors to select the appropriate settings for each dish, so you food comes out perfectly every time
- Simple Clean Filter System features a reusable filter that quickly pops in and out with just one touch and can be washed easily with mild soap and water
- CERAMIC INSIDE is scratch-resistant, easy to clean, and won't discolour over time, keeping your microwave looking pristine inside
- 400 cubic feet per minute of turbo ventilation on the underside quickly and quietly eliminates steam, fumes, and odours from the kitchen
- Easy-to-read LED display makes it easy to select the right option for each dish
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2483 reviewers who responded, 2139 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Users Manual is lacking- July 8, 2015
I really can't hardly rate this unit by any criteria yet, but I had to choose some stars to get to this point I think. Anyway, I haven't even used this unit yet, but I'm greatly disappointed in the user manual included in the box. It tells you very little. I was mystified. It has all these features, and you just have to guess how to use it. I thought surely there's more. So I searched the Samsung website, and sure nuf, there is a much more comprehensive manual there. But you really had to seach for it, and select a "more" button to even find it. I guess it saves a few bucks to not print a manual and include in the boxed unit, but come on..Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Design- January 16, 2017
We put this in yesterday, so we're still exploring it. Owner's manual is so, so general in that it apparently applies to many models with some feature maybe in ours, maybe not. Really, it shouldn't take a whole lot of time to create multiple manuals to be specific to individual models and thus make the new owner's life easier. Our biggest complaint is with Samsung's decision to make the power cord come up right through the CENTER of the right side of the upper cabinet. What do we do now with our lazy susan spice rack? (Our 27-year old non-Samsung cord came up at the back.) Anyway, here's hoping we get half of the service we got out of the old one.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sltylish, quiet, easy to clean- June 6, 2016
Nice stylish design, love the easy to clean interior & the blue LED display. Also enjoy the auto sensor when cooking potatoes, frozen veggies, etc. Operates quietly. Like the 4 vent fan speeds. The higher speeds are louder. The dual lights for the stove top is nice and I like to eco feature when not in use. My husband and I took out our old microwave and installed this one ourselves. It is definitely a two person job due to the weight, but all went well on the install. The only downside I can note is the operator manual leaves much to your imagination. Luckily it operates similar to my old microwave even though it was by a different manufacturer.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.