Samsung Over-The-Range Microwave - 2.1 Cu. Ft. - Black Stainless Steel
- 950-watt, 2.1 cu. ft. over-the-range microwave offers generous space and ample power to efficiently cook a wide range of delicious dishes
- Smart Multi Sensor technology eliminates guesswork by measuring the surface temperature of food 3 times-per-second, and adjusting heat and cooking time for perfect results
- 9 Pre-set Cook with Ease menu options and 10 power levels to suit all variety of cooking demands
- Wide monitor-style glass door makes it easy to check on food while it's cooking
- Simple Clean filter system features a reusable filter that pops out for easy washing
- Brilliant Dual LED lighting offers convenient illumination over your entire cooktop for excellent visibility
- Power ventilation system with 400 cu. ft. per minute capacity clears smoke, steam, and odours quickly with quiet operation
- CERAMIC INSIDE is a breeze to keep clean, with a smooth surface that requires no scrubbing and resists discolouration, scratches, and corrosion
- Additional features include 2-stage programmable cooking, smart and 1 pound defrost, a convenient LED display, and a chrome rack
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1697 reviewers who responded, 1535 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Cooks Amazingly- September 3, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I just got the new Samsung 2.1 cu. ft. over the range microwave with sensor cooking and I am amazed at how well the sensor cooking works! I have cooked frozen and fresh vegetables and they came out perfect. Defrosting chicken and hamburg is also much better than my last model, it defrosts the meat evenly without cooking it. Another bonus, the vent is also efficient and super quiet. The only things I do not like about this model, is it is larger than your standard under the counter model with the same capacity and you cannot quickly push the buttons to set your cook time, you have to lift up before pressing again. I'd definitely recommend this.
- Nice Profile, but...- March 10, 2019
The microwave looks awesome and has a huge interior. It’s a bit noisy on start up with a bit of an annoying clicking sound. When I got the product there was a minor plastic ‘key’ part on the filter frame which locks into the rear latch that was broken, and from an engineering POV it should be better made as it does look easily breakable. Nevertheless Samsung sent out a guy and a new part and it was fixed in less than ten minutes. I love the look of this piece and the hidden handle. The extrator is fierce and the lights are bright. Overall a good bet, but we shall see how long it lasts. Our last one was 16 years so this has stiff competition!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ok microwave- August 21, 2020
We bought this microwave to match our Samsung refrigerator, which we like a lot. We like the look of the unit and some of the functionality. What is completely disappointing is the venting. The vent is incredibly loud. You can barely hear yourself speak when it is on. Then the suction of the vent is virtually non existent! I cannot believe that the Samsung engineers have done such a poor job in designing the venting. I was told that no matter how you decide to vent the microwave, the problem is the same! Come on guys you could have done a much better job! If you are thinking of buying, hold off until Samsung can get the venting corrected!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.