Samsung 2.6 Cu. Ft. High Efficiency Front Load Steam Washer (WW22K6800AW) - White
*Please Note: Pedestal not included.
- A compact living space doesn't mean you shouldn't have the convenience of your own in-suite laundry. This Samsung 2.6 cu. ft. capacity front load washer features a space-saving design but has many of the same options of a full-size machine.
- Really tight on space? The front load design lets you match the washer with a stacking dryer, freeing up valuable floor space if you stash the pair in an out-of-the-way closet or storage space.
Squeaky clean features
- Stains aren't created equal, so take advantage of 12 distinct wash cycles to effectively tackle everything from summertime grass stains to holiday dinner gravy spills. Cycle options include Normal, Heavy Duty, Perm Press, Sanitize, Allergen, and more. Plus, powerful steam wash eliminates the toughest stains, and reduces and removes wrinkles, odors, and bacteria.
- Pressed for time? Select the Super Speed option -- which dramatically reduces the time of each cycle -- and finish that extra load faster than ever.
- Finding the time to do laundry can be hard enough. Finding the time to clean your washer's drum is even harder. That's why this washer is outfitted with Self Clean technology, which removes odour-causing bacteria from the drum and gasket without using harsh chemical detergents.
- Tired of having delicate fabrics and linens snagged in your washer, only to come out with loose threads? The diamond-shaped surface on the drum of this washer is gentle on clothes wash after wash. Reducing washing-machine wear and tear on your clothes means they'll last longer.
Easy to use, day in and day out
- Nothing ruins a relaxing night at home faster than a noisy, vibrating washing machine thumping away loudly in the background. This unit, however, features VRT (Vibration Reduction Technology) to ensure a quieter, smoother operation time after time.
- Don't like unpleasant surprises? The Smart Care technology built in to this washer actively monitors, detects, and diagnoses technical problems at an early stage, then provides easy-to-follow troubleshooting tips on the LCD screen.
- ENERGY STAR qualification means this washer requires less water per cycle and reduces the amount of energy required for each wash.
- Width 60cm (23.6"), height 85cm (33.5"), depth 67.5cm (26.6")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
- Make sure you have any required accessories
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- Samsung Front Load Washer
- Power Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 306 reviewers who responded, 267 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Drying made easy- July 23, 2018
I received this tumble dryer from Samsung for product testing purposes, so here is my unbiased review. Having purchased a Samsung washing machine previously which I'm very happy with I had high hopes for the DV6800 heat pump dryer. Hopes, it seems, that have been realised in a great product. Upon opening the box, two things struck me, the weight of the unit (its really light, compared to my old unit) and that it matches our washer perfectly. Even better is that this is an 8kg unit whereas my previous model was a 6kg unit and weighed considerably more and its is the same (or similar) dimensions. Now being a typical bloke, I'm not one for instructions so the first thing I did was to press buttons to see what they did. The touch buttons work well and registered every time they were pressed, even the child lock function which requires two to be pressed simultaneously works flawlessly (an improvement on Samsung's own washer). The panel itself is fairly simple and mostly self explanatory with quick dry, mixed load and delicates among the programs available. This is where I had to break out the manual (something I would recommend you do initially to get the best out of the machine) which is well written and explains all features in detail. Being a tech guy, I set up the WiFi (again the manual will help here) which is fairly easy and opened the smart things app on my Samsung Galaxy S8. It detected the drier straight away and then appeared in the apps list of devices. You can control most functions from your phone should you wish to and it provides a current progress display for your set program. I was really impressed when my daughter opened the door (i forgot child lock) and it messaged me on my phone to inform me the door had been opened. Handy for those with inquisitive young children. You can link your dryer with other Samsung smart gadgets such as lights, heating, speakers... the list goes on. Its certainly something I will be looking into now. So onto the drying performance, the first load I tried was all towels, I put this on the bedding setting, pressed start and approx 1 hour 20 mins of near silence later we had a dry load of towels. Now i'm not talking slightly damp or super crispy, but the dry where your towels come out fluffy! The fluff filter is in two parts and does an excellent job of collecting the fluff whilst being easy to access and empty. We use the drawer to collect water but you can also connect to drain if required ( we will do this at some point). The drawer is located at the top of the machine, unlike our previous model which was located at the floor. This makes emptying a breeze and the tank lasted 4 cycles before it needed emptying, there is a handy gauge at the front so you can see if it needs emptying before you start your load. The next load was our child wash, a real mixture of items, so we used the mixed load, this took only 65 minutes to complete and again performed really well, we iron our children's clothes so used the dry level setting set to 2 and the clothes stayed very slightly damp to facilitate ironing. Upon completion the unit plays the longest jingle I have ever heard on an appliance. It seems to have multiple verses and while initialy seeming daft it serves two purposes. First it plays for a while so even if you are not in the room there is a good chance you would hear it and second my 3 year old loves to sing it and dances to the music! There are still a multitude on features we have not used such as the air wash function which freshens your clothes if they are not dirty. However even without these features the drier performs admirably, even with our family's huge amounts of washing. We can complete multiple loads throughout the day with ease due to the large drum and efficient heating. I fully recommend the Samsung DV6800, for those who have a lot of washing it is invaluable. The heat pump really helps in this heatwave as no hot air is put back into the house (as with our non heat pump model) and i'm sure when we get our electricity bill the savings will be apparent. Having owned other Samsung appliances I can say that they are improving over time, the features and design are more intuitive with each device and I will continue to purchase Samsung appliances going forward.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great product- July 30, 2018
I received this tumble dryer from Samsung for product testing purposes. It is quite simple to use, particularly if you download the smart things app. You can tailor the load to your needs using the app and keep an eye on it whilst you're out. Even without use of the app it's easy to use and the manual gives simple instructions and suggestions for settings to use. As a parent, I find this really child-friendly. It has a child lock function and an alarm rings if the door is opened mid-cycle. The dryer is also really quiet. This is wonderful as it means I can use it whilst the children are in bed. There is also a wrinkle prevent setting which continues spinning the load after its finished. I've found this setting useful and it helps to keep my clothes from getting creased. The main thing I love about this dryer is the fact that it does not give off any heat. We've had a a condenser dryer prior to testing this one which threw a lot of heat out in to our kitchen and the surrounding cupboards, which was unbearable. But you dont feel a bit of heat from this Samsung dryer It has a couple if extra little features which are nice, like a gauge on the frint on the water tank so you can see at a glance how full it is, and a light inside of the drum when you open the door which helps you see inside. I've mostly used the mixed load setting, which I've found works best in an increased heat level of 3 (it automatically uses a setting of 2). Once i got my settings right, I found that a roughly 8kg load would be completely dried in around an hour. I've found that the bedding cycle is useful for drying the kids' soft toys, and dried roughly in an hour. I still have lots of features to try out, but so far I'm impressed. It works, and it works well. It's nice to find a product like this that fits our lifestyle and makes things a little easier for us.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best tumble dryer ever!- August 21, 2018
I received this tumble dryer from Samsung for product testing purposes. Having used various brands for tumble dryers in the past, this Samsung unit is easily surpasses the other and I can wholly recommend this product to anyone looking for a stylish and extremely efficient tumble dryer. The actual drying capabilities are northing short of amazing, I have never experienced anything like this. Every piece of clothing is dry without a hint of dampness and the cycles are much shorter than other tumble dryers. By using the heat pump technology, it means that little heat is radiated reused in the dryer for more efficiency whereas a lot of dryers simply throw the heat out and warm the entire room. This means that the dryer has very low running cost, I think it may have one of the lowest running costs in the market. The design of the unit is stylish (especially with the contrasting door) and well thought out. It is smaller than my old unit but has an increased drum capacity. The LED display is bright/sharp, and the buttons/controls work effortlessly. The sound emitted from this machine is very low and doesn’t sound like a tumble dryer, due to its digital inverter. It also used a single ‘double’ filter, where most machines have 2 separate filters, but Samsung have incorporated it into one, which is split into two parts. It is very effective compared to my old one and I noticed that there wasn’t any lint on my clothes. Setting up the machine to use with the SmartThings app is straightforward and allows one to control and monitor the dryer and even change some features midway during a cycle. The price may seem on the higher side, however the ingenuity and engineering that has gone into this product justifies it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.