Samsung 24" 1080p HD 60Hz 4ms LED Monitor (LS24F350FHNXZA)
- 24-inch LED display boasts a 1920 x 1080 resolution to showcase sharp, clean Full HD picture and make your content come alive
- 4ms response time helps reduce motion blur to make fast-action scenes appear smooth
- Extra wide 178-degree viewing angle gives you the best picture from any perspective
- 16:9 aspect ratio lets you get up-close and personal with the ultimate panoramic theater experience
- Eye Saver Mode keeps your eyes comfortable by reducing blue light emissions that can contribute to eye fatigue
- Flicker Free technology cuts down screen flickering to ease your viewing experience
- Access a full range of connectivity options with a HDMI port and VGA port
- Eco-saving technology mode boosts energy efficiency by adjusting the screen brightness to 25% or 50% of maximum
- Incredibly slim 10mm profile is more than twice as thin as standard Samsung monitors
- Simple circular stand elegantly complements the super slim display
- Horizontal patterning on the rear panel provides a stylish, contemporary finish
- D-Sub Cable
- External Adapter
- Power Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty Card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1424 reviewers who responded, 1310 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Nice Display but Counter-intuitive Design- July 28, 2020
The display is clear and neat. But 1. The monitor is permanently off as if the power supply is not connected after 15 days use, it might be an issue of the power adapter or power cord. 2. The stand (the connection part between the screen and base) follows a one-way installation which means that you cannot remove the stand from the screen without DISASSEMBLING the monitor. This will cost you tons of effort when you want to mount or pack it. I decided to return this masterpiece after such an experience and thanks to the genius SAMSUNG designer my return trip won't be easy.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Surprisingly vibrant and crisp picture! Value!- October 27, 2020
Light on features but light on the pocket as well! Great deal and value as a work monitor, I won’t lie I also use it for watching streaming at times and it’s surprisingly crisp and vibrant for the technology it houses! For the price, it’s dependable and will exceed expectations, only caution: have your audio system in whatever form set-up through your computer, lacks sound and legacy inputs read specs before buying. Also, note that the monitor does not swivel or tilt, make sure at your desk it’s the right height, and you won’t care anyway. If it works for you like it did for me, don’t spend more time or money, this gets the job done. Period.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- OK at best- June 23, 2020
We have a number of Samsung product and are pleased with all until now. For that reason we chose this for a second monitor on one desk. Very disappointed. Feels cheap. Screen is OK for text and numbers but pretty poor quality viewing for 2020. Worst thing is the monitor points down by several degrees as other have noted and there is no adjustment. (other than propping it up with a magazine or what not) We have a bunch of monitors for business use and this is the one that does not have a tilt adjustment. It also only comes with serial pin connector. What year is this? If returns weren't such a pain would send it back and go to a discount store.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.