Samsung 24" 48dB Built-In Dishwasher with Stainless Steel Tub-Stainless Steel-Open Box- Perfect Condition
These open box products have no visible dents or scratches. They're like new, just without the box.
No more scrubbing
- StormWash heavy-duty wash system shoots water from every angle, eliminating the need for prewashing even the messiest dishes
- 6 wash cycles allow you to choose the optimal settings for perfectly clean dishes
- Auto Door Open feature automatically opens the door at the end of the wash cycle, allowing steam to escape for better drying results
- Flexible racking system with removable and adjustable tines in lower rack, and adjustable upper rack make it easy to fit dishes of various shapes and sizes
- Delay start option lets you pre-select a wash time that works best for your schedule, with selections ranging up to 24 hours
- Stainless steel tub is corrosion, odour, and stain resistant, and can withstand high temperatures
Efficient operation, quiet design
- ENERGY STAR certification, with a 265kWh/year EnerGuide rating, means you can enjoy lower power bills and help reduce environmental impact
- Noise-reducing layers work to minimize sound output to a mere 48dBA, so you don't have to turn up the TV or raise your voice when trying to relax or have a casual conversation
- Built-in, tall tub dishwasher features a stainless steel finish, recessed handle, and hidden control panel for a clean look that blends with any modern kitchen
- Dimensions: width: 60.7cm (23.9"); height 86.1cm (33.9"); depth: 62.9cm (24.75")
What is a Major Appliance Open Box product?
Please note: Open box appliances must be scheduled for delivery within 14 days of purchase.
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
- Make sure you have any required accessories
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Cycles and Options
- Drain Hose
- Product Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 165 reviewers who responded, 84 would recommend this product.
- This dishwasher could be improved- February 4, 2017
Chose this dishwasher for the silver ware trays and adjustable top rack and hidden buttons. However, not impressed with anything else. I generally find items with food particles inside, especially top rack cups and bottom rack bowls. The bottom rack design, the tones are too close together and make it difficult to load my plates and bowls. Have tried different wash settings and seen little difference. To top it off, I've had the dishwasher just over 2 months and found the top rack washing arm lying on the bottom rack dishes yesterday! Not impressed at all with this product! Design items I originally mentioned are the only good things about it!!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Does not clean- March 31, 2021
as others have mentioned, this dishwasher doesn't clean well and it leaves food particles on glasses and items in the top rack. i have tried all of the recommendations regarding loading it properly, using the right amount of soap, etc. i've found i have to run the dishwasher on the heavy cycle for every load, or the dishes don't come clean. i also can't full load it, because plates on the bottom rack won't come out clean if they are next to each other. i have to leave a space between each dish if i want them to come out clean. this means the capacity of the unit is reduced to half and i'm running it every other day for two people.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Love this dishwasher- April 18, 2018
The first thing I can say about this dishwasher is that it has a short cycle that allows you to wash small amount of dishes also another feature you can wash dishes on the bottom shelf only this reduces the short cycle by 10 minutes, the dishes come out excellent The only issue that I have is that the spring that keeping the door to open all the way doesn’t allow the door to open fully hopefully with time for spring will readjust and the bottom tray will slide out easier overall this dishwasher is great I also love the feature that opens the door when the dishes are complete it helps it to dry faster plays a little too as wellYes, I would recommend this to a friend.