Samsung 24" 48dB Built-In Dishwasher with Stainless Steel Tub-Stainless Steel-Open Box- Perfect Condition
These open box products have no visible dents or scratches. They're like new, just without the box.
No more scrubbing
- StormWash heavy-duty wash system shoots water from every angle, eliminating the need for prewashing even the messiest dishes
- 6 wash cycles allow you to choose the optimal settings for perfectly clean dishes
- Auto Door Open feature automatically opens the door at the end of the wash cycle, allowing steam to escape for better drying results
- Flexible racking system with removable and adjustable tines in lower rack, and adjustable upper rack make it easy to fit dishes of various shapes and sizes
- Delay start option lets you pre-select a wash time that works best for your schedule, with selections ranging up to 24 hours
- Stainless steel tub is corrosion, odour, and stain resistant, and can withstand high temperatures
Efficient operation, quiet design
- ENERGY STAR certification, with a 265kWh/year EnerGuide rating, means you can enjoy lower power bills and help reduce environmental impact
- Noise-reducing layers work to minimize sound output to a mere 48dBA, so you don't have to turn up the TV or raise your voice when trying to relax or have a casual conversation
- Built-in, tall tub dishwasher features a stainless steel finish, recessed handle, and hidden control panel for a clean look that blends with any modern kitchen
- Dimensions: width: 60.7cm (23.9"); height 86.1cm (33.9"); depth: 62.9cm (24.75")
What is a Major Appliance Open Box product?
Please note: Open box appliances must be scheduled for delivery within 14 days of purchase.
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
- Make sure you have any required accessories
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Cycles and Options
What's in the Box
- Drain Hose
- Product Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 150 reviewers who responded, 68 would recommend this product.
- A true, deep clean and multiple washing options!- October 5, 2018
I was truly excited to be a part of this particular Samsung Dishwasher campaign. We had a 15+ year old dishwasher ('trusty rusty') that sounded like a jet engine taking off at every wash. Rusty was dependable, but started randomly having issues, and not cleaning so well anymore. Out with the old, and in with the new! The new Samsung Top Control Dishwasher with StormWash arrives, and is installed the same day. At first glance, this appears to be some sharp cutting edge, and futuristic deign... In any kitchen, this appliance stands out with a beautiful face. The stainless steel design is pretty darn eye-catching! First use: Did a quick run with the 60 minute 'quick wash' to clean a few items pending due to the old unit being replaced. WOW! This thing is quiet compared to the last. The new, and neat feature is for the door to open automatically at the end of the wash (at a small angle), and then an internal fan kicks in to expedite that process. First experience: Dishes were cleaned (spotless might I add), and dried to completion within 15-20 minutes. Second and concurrent uses: After the first use, I realized I would need to disable the auto-open door drying feature, by tweaking the settings from the manual. This due mostly to our 16 month old, and us not wanting them to be harmed by the open dishwasher (walking by) or pulling knives or glass items out and dropping them, causing further harm. After doing so, I've noticed the dishes are still VERY clean, but it seems the heating unit for drying dishes doesn't get a hot as my past dishwasher, without the door opening (the fan doesn't activate), anything non-plastic seemed to have dried well. All plastic items (see photo), including the silverware holder baskets still remained wet, even after starting the dishwasher at bedtime, and emptying it the following morning. (We've used the Samsung recommended Cascade dryer fluid) This happened with every wash we've completed over the past 3 weeks. So, until the little one comes of age, we'll just have to keep hand drying the plastic items when putting them away. Overall: Solid dishwasher. Keeps dishes VERY clean, and is VERY quiet in use. Just a little hand drying is required if you disable the auto-open door feature.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- This dishwasher could be improved- February 4, 2017
Chose this dishwasher for the silver ware trays and adjustable top rack and hidden buttons. However, not impressed with anything else. I generally find items with food particles inside, especially top rack cups and bottom rack bowls. The bottom rack design, the tones are too close together and make it difficult to load my plates and bowls. Have tried different wash settings and seen little difference. To top it off, I've had the dishwasher just over 2 months and found the top rack washing arm lying on the bottom rack dishes yesterday! Not impressed at all with this product! Design items I originally mentioned are the only good things about it!!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Does not clean- March 31, 2021
as others have mentioned, this dishwasher doesn't clean well and it leaves food particles on glasses and items in the top rack. i have tried all of the recommendations regarding loading it properly, using the right amount of soap, etc. i've found i have to run the dishwasher on the heavy cycle for every load, or the dishes don't come clean. i also can't full load it, because plates on the bottom rack won't come out clean if they are next to each other. i have to leave a space between each dish if i want them to come out clean. this means the capacity of the unit is reduced to half and i'm running it every other day for two people.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Only two years old, doesn’t clean top rack- March 30, 2020
I’ve owned my Samsung dishwasher for a little over two years. I bought it with faith in the brand and positive experiences with other Samsung products I have purchased. Unfortunately, my dishwasher only worked properly for approximately a year and a half before I noticed food residue remaining on the top rack of dishes. I have used afresh tablets and rinse-aid throughout my ownership and even rinse the dishes before we load them into the washer, (even though it claims we don’t have to.). I am also disappointed in the design of the racks, it’s not accommodating to certain bowls and would have preferred more movable pieces.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Good looking dishwasher and very quiet- November 29, 2016
I recently renovated my entire kitchen, including this Samsung dishwasher. The price was very competitive for the Samsung brand. I have only used it twice so far but it works very well. It has stainless steel interior for added durability and corrosion resistance. It is very quiet compared to my last dishwasher. Installation was quite simple and only took a novice about 2 hours to perform. The only minor issues we have so far involve the trays sliding out too far and getting misaligned and the collapsing rack is a little flimsy and doesn't like to stay up. Overall quite happy with the purchase so far.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.