Samsung 24" 48dB Tall Tub Built-In Dishwasher with Stainless Steel Tub (DW80K5050US) - Stainless Steel
We'll email you the earliest available delivery date.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
No more scrubbing
- StormWash heavy-duty wash system shoots water from every angle, eliminating the need for prewashing even the messiest dishes
- 6 wash cycles allow you to choose the optimal settings for perfectly clean dishes
- Auto Release Open feature automatically opens the door at the end of the wash cycle, allowing steam to escape for better drying results
- Flexible racking system with removable and adjustable tines in lower rack, and adjustable upper rack make it easy to fit dishes of various shapes and sizes
- Delay start option lets you pre-select a wash time that works best for your schedule, with selections ranging up to 24 hours
- Stainless steel tub is corrosion, odour, and stain resistant, and can withstand high temperatures
Efficient operation, quiet design
- ENERGY STAR certification, with a 265kWh/year EnerGuide rating, means you can enjoy lower power bills and help reduce environmental impact
- Noise-reducing layers work to minimize sound output to a mere 48dBA, so you don't have to turn up the TV or raise your voice when trying to relax or have a casual conversation
- Built-in, tall tub dishwasher features a stainless steel finish, recessed handle, and hidden control panel for a clean look that blends with any modern kitchen
- Dimensions: width: 60.7cm (23.9"); height 86.1cm (33.9"); depth: 62.9cm (24.75")
Cycles and Options
- Drain Hose
- Product Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 163 reviewers who responded, 84 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- This dishwasher could be improved- February 4, 2017
Chose this dishwasher for the silver ware trays and adjustable top rack and hidden buttons. However, not impressed with anything else. I generally find items with food particles inside, especially top rack cups and bottom rack bowls. The bottom rack design, the tones are too close together and make it difficult to load my plates and bowls. Have tried different wash settings and seen little difference. To top it off, I've had the dishwasher just over 2 months and found the top rack washing arm lying on the bottom rack dishes yesterday! Not impressed at all with this product! Design items I originally mentioned are the only good things about it!!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Does not clean- March 31, 2021
as others have mentioned, this dishwasher doesn't clean well and it leaves food particles on glasses and items in the top rack. i have tried all of the recommendations regarding loading it properly, using the right amount of soap, etc. i've found i have to run the dishwasher on the heavy cycle for every load, or the dishes don't come clean. i also can't full load it, because plates on the bottom rack won't come out clean if they are next to each other. i have to leave a space between each dish if i want them to come out clean. this means the capacity of the unit is reduced to half and i'm running it every other day for two people.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Love this dishwasher- April 18, 2018
The first thing I can say about this dishwasher is that it has a short cycle that allows you to wash small amount of dishes also another feature you can wash dishes on the bottom shelf only this reduces the short cycle by 10 minutes, the dishes come out excellent The only issue that I have is that the spring that keeping the door to open all the way doesn’t allow the door to open fully hopefully with time for spring will readjust and the bottom tray will slide out easier overall this dishwasher is great I also love the feature that opens the door when the dishes are complete it helps it to dry faster plays a little too as wellYes, I would recommend this to a friend.