Samsung 24" 50 dB Tall Tub Built-In Dishwasher w/ Stainless Steel Tub (DW80J3020US) -Stainless Steel
Sparkling dishes in your kitchen
- 4 wash cycles: Auto, Normal, Heavy, and Quick
- 6 noise-reducing layers and an advanced motor sound isolation system, means this washer produces about 50dBA of sound
- Stainless steel finish adds style and sophistication to your kitchen's décor
- ENERGY STAR certified means this dishwasher is energy efficient and easy on your wallet
Deep, thorough clean
- Stainless steel tub lets you wash the dirtiest dishes without fear of staining your dishwasher
- Digital leakage sensor is designed to detect even the tiniest leak, and then shuts off the dishwasher to help reduce potential water damage
- 3 spray arms provide a deep, thorough clean
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
- Make sure you have any required accessories
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Cycles and Options
What's in the Box
- Samsung Dishwasher
- Drain Hose
- Product Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 264 reviewers who responded, 206 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Avoid like the plague- April 11, 2018
This dishwasher looks good, and is very quiet. The price for a stainless steel dishwasher also is very appealing. Samsung is a good brand for technology with which we've overall had a great experience with over the years ... BUT DO YOURSELVES A FAVOUR, SAVE TIME, HEADACHES AND CASH AND DONT BUY THIS DISHWASHER. Worst dishwasher we've owned in 30 years in Canada... truly desperate performance. We bought a geek squad 5 year cover... and we've needed it. Really very very poor... and quite embarrassing when you have guests over and have to recheck your glass ware and plates for food particles even after the lightest of loads... "first world problem", I guess... but sheesh!
Not helpful (0)Report
- horrible product, horrible company- July 9, 2021
Our dishwasher is 3 years old, the control panel is unresponsive and it started to constantly turn on and off on it's own. Apparently a common problem in the dishwashers because of the design allows steam to get into the control panel. When we called Samsung about the issue they were no help. No warranty because we are not the person who originally bought the unit when our apartment was first purchased and it doesn't transfer over to us? clearly they don't stand by their product at all. Now we have to replace a basically brand new dishwasher, we will be going with a different brand %100 DO NOT BUY SAMSUNGNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- installation is rather easy and quick- February 21, 2016
Good looking interior and the racks are well designed with nylon racks they wont rust like other we have had in the past. Outside features are well designed. WE picked this model as there is no handles on the front of the dishwasher as they are recessed and make for a more modern look. I install a lot of dishwashers of many different brands and price ranges and this one is very nice for the price range meeting or exceeding the more expensive models. It does have a low db rating which is nice but, I added extra insulation for a lower db rating....now the wife is complaining that she cannot hear it running...go figure on that one.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.