Samsung 24" 50 dB Tall Tub Built-In Dishwasher w/ Stainless Steel Tub (DW80J3020US) -Stainless Steel
We'll email you the earliest available delivery date.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee Benefits
- 3 wash cycles
- 6 noise-reducing layers and an advanced motor sound isolation system, means this washer produces about 50dBA of sound
- Stainless steel finish adds style and sophistication to your kitchen's décor
- ENERGY STAR certified means this dishwasher is energy efficient and easy on your wallet
- Stainless steel tub lets you wash the dirtiest dishes without fear of staining your dishwasher
- Digital leakage sensor is designed to detect even the tiniest leak, and then shuts off the dishwasher to help reduce potential water damage
- 3 spray arms provide a deep, thorough clean
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
- Make sure you have any required accessories
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Cycles and Options
- Samsung Dishwasher
- Drain Hose
- Product Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 11 reviewers who responded, 1 would recommend this product.
- dishwasher was garbage one- September 11, 2020
The water was conitnuously coming and was not fixable. It happened exactly after one year when the factory warranty was gone.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Helpful (2)Not helpful (0)Report
- Samsung Dishwasher FAIL!- August 7, 2020
Leaked one month after warranty. Cost to fix more than unit worth. ALSO our $7000 Samsung built in wall Oven/Microwave broke after one year. Samdung makes Garbage Appliances - be warned!!!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Helpful (2)Not helpful (0)Report
- horrible stench- February 22, 2020
This dishwasher is horrible to clean, everything involves removing screws first. There is no delayed start, and no ability to stop mid cycle to add a dish without water spraying everywhere. the worst part. the vent on the top left just vents out the most horrendous smell that stinks the whole kitchen. Has nothing to do with the drain system, its all fine and clean. I think somehow the door absorbs moisture and rots. do not buy!Helpful (2)Not helpful (0)Report