Samsung 27" 60Hz 4ms PLS LED Monitor (LS27F350FHNXZA) - Black
- 27-inch LED display boasts a 1920 x 1080 resolution to showcase sharp, clean Full HD picture and make your content come alive
- 4ms response time helps reduce motion blur to make fast-action scenes appear smooth
- Extra wide 178-degree viewing angle gives you the best picture from any perspective
- 16:9 aspect ratio lets you get up-close and personal with the ultimate panoramic theater experience
- Eye Saver Mode keeps your eyes comfortable by reducing blue light emissions that can contribute to eye fatigue
- Flicker Free technology cuts down screen flickering to ease your viewing experience
- Access a full range of connectivity options with a HDMI port and VGA port
- Eco-saving technology mode boosts energy efficiency by adjusting the screen brightness to 25% or 50% of maximum
- Incredibly slim 10mm profile is more than twice as thin as standard Samsung monitors
- Simple circular stand elegantly complements the super slim display
- Horizontal patterning on the rear panel provides a stylish, contemporary finish
- External Adapter
- Power Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty Card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 22 reviewers who responded, 7 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- DO NOT BUY IF MOUNTING- March 12, 2020
A user needed a monitor that could mount to her flexible arm on her desk, and this was the cheapest available at this size that was VESA compliant. Turns out that the hinge attached to the monitor that the base attaches to, cannot be removed unless you DISASSEMBLE THE MONITOR. It wasn't the most difficult thing to do, but without proper tools and even with it may be easy to damage the monitor. If your mounting plate is 75x75 with effectively no edges beyond that you might be fine. But the mount that came with her arm had slots for all 3 sizes so I had to take the brand new monitor apart just to get the hinge off so the plate would fit on. Ridiculous.
Not helpful (5)Report
- Highly recommended.- July 3, 2016
Very pleased with the monitor overall. Colors are crisp and viewing angles are insane, thanks to the IPS matrix. Response time, lack of flicker, eye-saver mode, you name it - this monitor ticks all the boxes! It may not be ideal for hardcore games as the refresh rate is at 60Hz, but for an average joe that does casual gaming, videos, e-mails and such this product will easily be an overkill. The only drawback is that I found a dead pixel one week after using the thing. Decided not to return it, as this pixel is tiny and doesn't bug me at all - guess just got used to it at this point. Shipping was quick and accurate. Thank you, BestBuy!
Not helpful (0)Report
- Backlight bleeds in bottom-right corner- August 18, 2020
I've owned this model for over a year and am extremely happy using it as my primary monitor. I needed to replace my second monitor in my multi-monitor setup, however, so I decided to purchase this model again since I loved it so much. However, the new monitor I received had horrible backlight bleeding in the bottom right corner. I assumed the unit was defective, and sent it back and ordered the same model from another company. That monitor just arrived, and has an almost identical defect with the backlight in the bottom right corner. I'm not sure what happened to the build quality of this model, but it went from a fantastic monitor to a very poor one.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.