Samsung 28" 4K UHD 60Hz 1ms GTG TN LED FreeSync Gaming Monitor (U28E590D) - Black/Titanium Silver
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- 4K Ultra HD resolution showcases an impressive 8 million pixels on screen; that's 4x greater than Full HD
- Ultra-fast 1ms response time means you'll see even the quickest action sequences without motion blur, ghosting, or judder
- AMD FreeSync dynamically syncs the screen's refresh rate with the frame rate of your content for minimal input latency and noticeably less image tearing and stutter when gaming
- A spectrum of 1 billion colours offers 64x more colours than standard monitors, showing off rich, vibrant colours that look so natural, you'll feel like you're looking out of a window
- A high brightness level of 370 cd/m2 ensures everything on screen looks vividly crystal clear
- Upgraded HDMI connectivity supports 4K video at 60Hz, so content playback is smooth without delay, even when connected to AV devices
- Two HDMI ports and 1 DisplayPort 1.2 port offer versatile connectivity options for your computer, gaming console, and AV equipment
- Picture-by-Picture mode allows you to view 2 different input sources on the screen while maintaining the picture quality of the source
- Picture-by-Picture 2.0 allows you to resize the second picture so it covers up to 25% of the screen; you can even move the picture to anywhere on the screen and control the sound easily
- Eye Saver Mode keeps your eyes comfortable by reducing blue light emissions that can contribute to eye fatigue
- Flicker Free technology cuts down screen flickering to ease your viewing experience
- HDMI Cable
- DP Cable
- Quick Setup Guide
- Install CD (Manual)
- Warranty Card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2515 reviewers who responded, 2303 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Recommend. Great product.- April 20, 2020
I've been using this monitor for a few years now. Only happy with it. Only issue was that my mac didn't properly recognize the model. Had to discuss with Apple to get the size properly recognized. That aside, it has been great for work (room for a few open windows) and photography (great resolution). I would buy again.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Good monitor for beginners !- February 10, 2020
I was looking to buy a monitor to use with my ps4 pro. It took me a while to see which one I would actually take home. After doing some research I found this one online with some good reviews from other people who have bought the device whether for themselves or somebody else. Once I bought it and set it up at home with my ps4 I wasn't disappointed. But the only thing I would let anyone know before buying this monitor would be that it doesn't include built in speakers; which I wasn't paying attention too at the moment, it seems to turn itself off, and that the settings are a little tricky to get around knowing it doesn't include a controller.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- A NIGHTMARE- August 21, 2016
This monitor is the worst I've ever had. It absolutely does not work with displayport, be ready for hours of frustration as it turns it self off when you try to use a displayport cable to connect to your computer. Trying to do 2 monitors at once? forget it. It will turn off and flicker and change resolution. I cant even begin to describe all the problems it has because ever day it has a new one that is slightly different. It is like a virus that adapts to your troubleshooting. And you can forget about any help from samsung. they will blame your computer. Buy LG IPS monitor instead. The 4k one i have is 1000x better then this junk.
Not helpful (2)Report