Samsung 30" 5.8 Cu. Ft. Double Oven 5-Element Slide-In Electric Range (NE58K9850WS) - Stainless Steel
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee Benefits
Double-up on cooking convenience
- Whipping up large meals with multiple dishes will be no trouble at all thanks to this oven's spacious 5.8 cu. ft. oven capacity, which can be further divided into 2 smaller ovens using the Flex Duo Divider.
- Cook homemade pie in the upper oven (2.4 cu. ft.) at one temperature and succulent pork roast in the lower oven (3.3 cu. ft.) at another temperature without missing a beat. Dual oven doors give you direct access to each cooking space so you can check on one item without disrupting the progress of the other.
- The slide-in design with a built-in look means installing the range is as simple as slipping it into place between your kitchen cabinets and plugging it in. The electric cooktop and oven each deliver consistent, even heat to produce predictable cooking times.
Cook every morsel to mouth-watering perfection
- Flex Duo convection fans bring true convection cooking to both the upper and lower ovens. This ensures even-heating for consistent baking, especially useful for when you want that batch of homemade cookies to come out a golden, crispy brown on the outside but still soft and fluffy on the inside.
- Juggling pots and pans should be a thing of the past thanks to the 5-element cooktop, which features a triple burner element, warming element, and 3 single elements. A bridge can be used to expand the cooking surface between 2 of the single elements, giving you even more options when you're charged with cooking large family meals.
- Even with 2 ovens and 5 elements, timing each dish to line up perfectly with dinner time can be an impossible task. When that's the case, use the built-in 3-setting warming drawer to keep foods hot and ready to serve.
Use with ease, clean with ease
- Set cooking times, temperatures, and functions with the tap of a finger on the Glass Touch Control Panel. It's powered by the intuitive Guiding Light Control system, which helps you keep dinner on the right track by illuminating available cooking options depending on the combination of settings you've already selected.
- Never put off cleaning the interior of your oven again. Use the Steam Quick self-cleaning function to clean and sanitize the oven in less than 20 minutes. Quickly wipe down the oven interior after the Steam Quick cycle is complete and voila -- a clean oven without breaking a sweat.
- Cooking is messy, no matter how careful you are. Splashes, splatters, and spills are easy to clean up and wipe away on the cooktop's smooth-top surface. No cracks or crevices for sloshing soup or bubbling pasta sauce to ooze their way into.
- Worried about your mischievous and curious little ones getting into hot water? Use the integrated child lock to prevent them from opening the oven door, powering the oven on, or turning on any of the cooktop elements.
- Width 78.7cm (30"), height 91.4cm (35.9"), depth 66.8cm (26")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
- Make sure you have any required accessories
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- Samsung Electric Range
- Power Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 227 reviewers who responded, 200 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Excellent
- Worst appliance purchase- October 12, 2020
I bought this range with the matching fridge a couple of years ago in black stainless steel. I loved the look of them. HOWEVER in no time, the cooktop was scratched and the finish is wearing off the front between the cooktop and panel. I've owned smooth cooktop for years and have never had them scratched like this in the past. The cooktop's heat is really hard to regulate. The dual oven is handy but the oven or ovens don't cook evenly. The sides of this range get so hot, a small child can burn themselves. I'm very concerned that some day it will catch fire. The front of the fridge again within no time was full of scratches. I take very good care of my appliances but how easily this scratches ridiculous. NOT TO MENTION we can't put anything at the back on the bottom shelf because it freezes. I've never been so disappointed with a purchase as much as this one. These appliances do not come cheap. I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER SAMSUNG APPLIANCE AGAIN!!!!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)
- Average- September 26, 2020
Learning curve here. Great stove and love the double oven but be aware of the glass cooktop. Even with the proper cookware, it’s inevitable that it will scratch......badly!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)
- Love this range- September 5, 2020
The flex duo is great. So far I have only used the range top and the upper oven. It looks beautiful in my kitchen.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)