Samsung 30" 5.9 Cu. Ft. Fan Convection 5-Element Freestanding Electric Range (NE59M4320SW) - White
We'll email you the earliest available delivery date.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
Modern, spacious design
- Electric range with smooth top cooktop cooks evenly with consistent heat
- 5.9 cu. ft. oven capacity accommodates larger meals such as a roast, casseroles, or several racks of cookies
- Freestanding design means the range can be placed almost anywhere in your kitchen
Consistent cooking results
- Fan convection cooking circulates heat evenly throughout the oven for spectacular results
- 5 burners, including 2 expandable elements, work with different-sized pots and pans at the same time
- 100W warming element keeps foods warm at serving temperature without overcooking
- Width: 29.9"
- Height: 47.1"
- Depth: 26"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call. You’ll hear from our Appliance Delivery team within 24 hours* of your purchase to:
- Confirm or change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order**
- Make sure you have any required accessories
*On holidays we’ll call you within 48 hours.
**If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information.
- Power Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 435 reviewers who responded, 390 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- product great performance- September 8, 2017
I have used the convection oven and also the bake oven - both are performing with excellence. I do not use the burner because I have a small induction cooktop which I love - but when I turned the knob to see if they worked - they were red instantly. Doesn't seem to take a long time to warm up. Love the light feature - open oven door there is a light on - if u put the light to look at what is baking and at the end when u open the door this light will shut off automatically after u finish. Great feature in the past sometimes would forget the light and it would stay on for hrs..... Love it. Bought end of August when prices are greatYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- I love to cook with this stove- February 16, 2018
I really like this stove. It looks great and is a wonderful upgrade from my coil burner electric stove. The burners heat quickly and the top is easy to clean. The bake, broil, convection and dehydrator features work well too. I have made everying from chicken, fish, casseroles, dehydrated apples, baked goods and jam with this stove and everything has turned out great. I haven't used the self clean feature yet, but the steam clean feature works to clean up small messes in the oven. My main tip is to read the instructions and clean the top after every use. If you do, cleaning will be quick and your oven will continue to look like new.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice stove, but could be better- January 5, 2019
There were a lot of features about this stove that I really liked, which is why we picked it in the first place. The two adjustable burners and the hidden element and larger size oven were the biggest ones. I also appreciate the number keypad for ease of setting times and temperatures. The only things I dislike so far are minor and include: the blue color of the display, the extra loud and excessive beeping on the timer and when the oven reaches temperature, and the loud clicking when the heating element goes on and off. In all, I'm not disappointed with the purchase, but might not go with Samsung again for another appliance.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.