Samsung 7.4 Cu. Ft. Electric Steam Dryer (DVE54M8750V) - Black Stainless
**Please Note: Pedestal not included.
Big capacity and precision results
- 7.4 cu. ft. capacity means more dry clothes and fewer loads
- 12 pre-set drying cycles and 5 temperature settings give you the flexibility to find the perfect conditions for a variety garment and fabric types
- Sensor Dry detects when each load has reached the right level of dryness, so you don't have to keep checking, and won't have to worry about over-drying your clothes
- Steam technology helps remove wrinkles and odours to freshen your clothes, so you spend less time ironing
Energy efficient and smart
- ENERGY STAR qualified to reduce consumption and save energy in the long run
- EnerGuide rating of 920kWh/yr
- Smart Care technology actively monitors, detects, and diagnoses technical problems at an early stage, then provides easy-to-follow troubleshooting tips via an app on your smartphone
- Filter check indicator detects when the lint trap is full and alerts you to empty it, improving efficiency
- Vent sensors lets you know if there's a clog, and shuts down the dryer to prevent damage
- Width: 27"
- Height: 42.4"
- Depth: 30.2"
- Power Cable
- Inlet Water Hose
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 391 reviewers who responded, 362 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Good dryer- July 30, 2020
Love that none of my clothing items get snagged in this dryer! There are also multiple drying options which is convenient. I dropped a star only because the dryer has an Accusensor - so it senses when the items are dry (or the dryer is hot in my opinion) and sometimes you will need to run a timed dry to complete your drying cycle. Also, it’s very difficult to clean all of the lint. There is a bin that you can open and dump, but you can’t access very far when lint comes out of the little bin. It’s just a little annoying but not enough to make me hate the dryer. I love the sleek look and it’s a very nice sized dryer as well!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Product- April 22, 2019
I've had this dryer (and the corresponding washer) for two weeks. I've used it 10-15 times, and have yet to be disappointed. The number of settings, available temperatures, and speeds are wonderful features. I have used the steam function once on the washer and twice on the dryer for some very smelly clothes, and they smell better than they have in years. I'm still trying to figure out the Wrinkle Free and Refresh settings, as the couple of times I have used them, the clothes have come out wet (after being dry when put in). I would highly recommend this washer and dryer pair.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Eh...- February 15, 2018
For the money, I suppose it should work seamlessly without issues, and my issues may be operator error, but it shouldn't be this difficult to figure out the cycles especially since there is a smart sensor to tell when the clothes are still damp. Mine does not. Several loads sat in the dryer while still damp, and I didn't know until I needed to make my bed late one night so I could sleep. The LED light doesn't stay on long enough to get clothes out, but I like the option to steam-sanitize my towels and steam refresh clothes that have gotten wrinkled.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.