Samsung FlexWash 5.8 Cu.Ft. High Efficiency Front Load with 1.1 Cu.Ft. Top Load Washer (WV60M9900AV)
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee Benefits
**Please Note: Pedestal not included.
- Not every load of laundry is created equal which is why Samsung built this 2-in-1 washing machine that lets you simultaneously wash a large load of laundry in the lower 5.8 cu. ft. drum, while running a load of delicates in the 1.1 cu. ft. upper washer.
- The washer's generous 5.8 cu. ft. capacity front load washer handles family-sized loads and bulky items, such as linens and towels, with ease.
- With 12 preset wash cycles, including eco Cold, Normal, Heavy Duty, Sanitize, Towels, Bedding, Active Wear, and more you'll find the cycle to match your needs.
- A powerful Steam Wash option eliminates the toughest stains, and reduces and removes wrinkles, odors, and bacteria.
- Pressed for time? Select the Super Speed option -- which dramatically reduces the time of each cycle -- and finish that extra load faster than ever.
- SelfClean+ technology, which removes odour-causing bacteria from the drum and gasket without using harsh chemical detergents.
- PowerFoam feature helps evenly distribute detergent throughout the wash to help remove tough dirt and stains faster than regular detergent alone.
- Top load 1.1 cu. ft. washing drum lets you easily keep your laundry loads separate without having to do an entire separate load of laundry, saving you time.
- Features 5 wash cycles, including Normal, Active Wear, Delicates, Rinse + Spin, and Spin Only (long push), and has 6 built-in wash options, including Water Temp' Extra Rinse, Self Clean, Smart Control, Sound, Child Lock, and Smart Care.
Squeaky clean features
- Vibration Reduction Technology PLUS ensures a quiet, smooth operation load after load.
- Built-in Wi-Fi allows you to control and monitor the washer from the smartphone app and your compatible mobile device.
- Smart Care technology actively monitors, detects, and diagnoses technical problems at an early stage, then provides easy-to-follow troubleshooting tips on the LCD screen.
- ENERGY STAR qualification means this washer requires less water per cycle and reduces the amount of energy required for each wash.
- Width 68.6cm (27"), height 119.2cm (46.9"), depth 86.4cm (34")
- Power Cable, Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 658 reviewers who responded, 602 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Excellent
- Horrible washer. Horrible service.- August 30, 2020
Bought this washer and had nothing but problems with the top smaller washer. I keep getting error codes and we are unable to start the top washer. The washer is not even two years old and we called Samsung and they will do nothing about it. Last Samsung product we will ever buy of any type.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Helpful (2)Not helpful (0)Report
- Great buy!- November 8, 2020
Me and my wife have been wanting to upgrade our washer and dryer for quite some time but the old one's we had worked so well that we just could not find ourselves parting with them. Well after 12 long years, our washer finally went out so we had no choice to buy new one's. We settled on one set but then quickly changed our mind when we saw the Flex. We love the choice we made, Excellent buy!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)
- More loads less time- November 7, 2020
The second wash bin is awesome. No more waiting for a load to grow before washing and can be run at the same time as the large basinYes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)