Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1" 16GB Android 6.0 Tablet - Black
Sold out online
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection Replacement PlanSee benefits
- 10.1-inch WUXGA touchscreen display with a 1920 x 1200 resolution delivers high-quality imagery for an exceptional viewing experience when gaming, watching videos, browsing, and social networking
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system provides an intuitive and customizable user experience
- 16GB internal memory size, expandable with a microSD card (sold separately) up to 200GB, gives you plenty of space to store your music, photos, movies, and more
- 1.6GHz Exynos 7870 octa-core processor with 2GB of RAM delivers powerful performance for quick and effortless navigation and responsive app operation
- Integrated 802.11b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz/5GHz) Wi-Fi lets you connect to the web from your wireless home network or a WiFi hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.2 allows you to wirelessly connect to your headphones, laptop, and other Bluetooth-enabled devices
- USB 2.0 port for easy connectivity and charging
- Family-friendly Multi User Mode allows each member of the family to set up their own personalized tablet experience and access their own music, games, apps, photos, and more
- Multi-Window feature lets you view 2 apps side-by-side onscreen at once, making it super easy to multitask and boost your productivity—shop online and chat with friends at the same time
- Kids Mode offers safe and controlled access to a wide variety of engaging, educational apps for kids, along with the option of monitoring activities, blocking unsuitable apps, and setting tablet usage time limits
- Offers easy access to the Google Play store, where you can download all your favourite apps
- 8MP rear-facing camera lets you easily snap crisp photos with the continuous shot setting or record Full HD 1080p videos
- 2MP front-facing camera with autofocus allows you to video chat with friends and family in Full HD
- 7300mAh battery provides up to 13 hours of in-use battery life on a single charge
- Power Adapter
- USB Cable
- Quick Start Guide
Of the 20 reviewers who responded, 12 would recommend this product.
- Terrible tablet- September 17, 2016
I am not someone who ever writes reviews, however I feel compelled to warn you. Dont waste your time or money on this tablet. I bought 2 for my kids. There is so much bloatware that there is literally no room for you to install any apps on your own. Yes, you can expand memory, however there is no way to download directly to SD card. Have to download and transfer afterwards which is very difficult given that there is often not enough memory remaining to download it in the 1st place. I cannot understand why samsung has so much bloatware. I will never buy another samsung and regret wasting my money this. Learn from my mistake.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Very good but is not compatible with some microSD cards- January 24, 2018
Fast, good display, good power usage, but is not compatible with at least one Kingston microSD card:Gold microSD UHS-I Speed Class 3 (U3, part #SDCG/32GBCR. I tried 2 brand new of those in the tablet, formatted them, and, at every restart I have the message Corrupted SD card, you have to reformat it, or the card has simply vanished. It does the same with Andoid 6.x or 7.0. Those CD cards are working perfectly in a laptop, a camera, a cell phone, even after getting those reformat messages, and even when I'am not doing the format. From other posts, the Galaxy Tab tablets seem to be very choosy aboout SD cards.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Another great Samsung Tablet- October 4, 2016
I purchased this tablet to replace our aging I-Pad. Just on the specs alone , we are ahead. It was a breeze to set up and there were no bloatware issues to deal with. It is blazingly fast and can perform tasks on 2 different windows at the same time. I thought that this split screen feature was a dumb idea until I really started to use it. Great idea! I cannot really compare it's performance to a current I-Pad but for what we use it for, it's perfect. It is a bit lighter than the I-Pad and battery life is right up there. Overall we are very happy with our purchase and the Best Buy online experience was great.
Not helpful (0)Report