Samsung T7 1TB USB 3.2 External Solid State Drive (MU-PC1T0R/AM) - Red
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Solid state drive (SSD) with 1TB of storage capacity is spacious enough to store your documents, videos, music, games, photos, and other files
- PCIe NVMe technology ensures read/write speeds up to 1,050MB/s and 1,000MB/s , respectively
- USB 3.2 Gen 2 interface allows for easy connections to devices and quick data transfers
- Lightweight, pocket-sized design features a solid aluminum body and is durable enough to be carried anywhere you go
- Includes USB Type C-to-C and Type C-to-A cables for smooth connections
- Compatible with PC, Mac, Android devices, gaming consoles, and more
- Quick Start Guide
- USB Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 59 reviewers who responded, 53 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Fast and compact...- July 21, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This is my first portable external storage device so I wasn't really sure what to expect. What I do know is that I was able to transfer about 4K photo's with some videos mixed in in less than 4 minutes. It took be about an hour to transfer those same files form my phone to my PC. The setup was easy. You just plug it in, find the device, and tell it with system you are using it on. It installed and updated the software itself and I had no issues. It's super fast with no noise being made at all. I would say that it weights a few ounces and is about the the equivalent to 6 credit cards stacked on top of one another as far as both width and length.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Superfast, powerful all in tha palm of my hand.- July 17, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] For years I have been trying to find a solution of not having to carry around multiple or bulky memory devices. It's literally smaller than my wallet. It was a breeze to set up and now I feel so secure if I misplace. Aluminum case is sturdy and won't crack or damage from a small drop like some of my others I've purchased in the past. I was able to bring my workload home without having to lug the different devices I use there and still have my downloaded PS4 games loaded with tons more space still available. The speed loaded at the same rate from first file to file 247 I currently have loaded. I would definitely recommend and will be purchasing one for my son as well.
- Samsung Portable SSD T7 is Great- June 22, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Right out of the box, I knew this was going to be super easy to setup and use. It even comes with two cables to plug into with a standard USB to USB-C or USB-C to USB-C. All you have to do is plug it in and run the software install file that pops up. Setup even let's you encrypt the drive for privacy or you can leave it off if you wish. Deciding if you want to encrypt or not is the hardest part of setup and use. Samsung has done it again! The drive doesn't get too hot and maintains its speed without over heating because of its thermal control feature it has. The T7 is very compact and lightweight for easy transport and it won't take up too much storage space in your case.