Samsung T7 1TB USB 3.2 External Solid State Drive (MU-PC1T0T/AM) - Grey
- Solid state drive (SSD) with 1TB of storage capacity is spacious enough to store your documents, videos, music, games, photos, and other files
- PCIe NVMe technology ensures read/write speeds up to 1,050MB/s and 1,000MB/s , respectively
- USB 3.2 Gen 2 interface allows for easy connections to devices and quick data transfers
- Lightweight, pocket-sized design features a solid aluminum body and is durable enough to be carried anywhere you go
- Includes USB Type C-to-C and Type C-to-A cables for smooth connections
- Compatible with PC, Mac, Android devices, gaming consoles, and more
- Quick Start Guide
- USB Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 188 reviewers who responded, 182 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Excellent
- Excellent External SSD- September 18, 2020
Extremely fast SSD, I like the size and it’s light weight.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (1)Report
- Super fast and small- November 26, 2020
Super fast and small. This drive is impressive with both speed and size. I’ve had the T5 for a while before this one came out and was impressed with that model. This one is even faster.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)
- Additional Xbox Series X Storage- November 25, 2020
I purchased this drive to use with my new Xbox series X. I chose this Samsung drive to take advantage of the fast read/write times. New S/X Xbox games must play from the internal drive. Therefore, moving actively played games back and forth between drives quickly is very useful with the Series X. After formatting, the drive has worked very well and does indeed transfer the games back and forth quickly.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)