Samsung The Frame 43" 4K UHD HDR QLED Tizen Smart TV (QN43LS03TAFXZC) - Charcoal Black
Stunning, life-like visual experience
- 43" 4K Ultra HD QLED display with 3840 x 2160 native resolution is perfect for showcasing highly detailed artwork, memories, and viewing entertainment content
- MR120 motion rate reduces motion blur and screen tearing while watching sports and other fast-paced action content
- Quantum Dot technology with 100% colour volume takes advantage of High-Dynamic Range technology and brings media content to life on the screen
- Supreme UHD Dimming and Mega Contrast Ratio help create sharp and crisp visuals, and bring out every tiny detail in the picture
- Real Game Enhancer helps prevent screen tear, stuttering, and offers exceptional gaming performance
Convenient entertainment hub
- Powered by Quantum Processor 4K, it runs Tizen operating system with pre-loaded Apple TV, Google Play, Netflix, Prime, Cineplex, Crave, UFC, DAZN, TVA Sports apps for access to online streaming content (additional subscriptions may be required, sold separately)
- Built-in Bixby and Amazon Alexa voice assistant support allows easy integration with smart home tech
- Art Store gives you access to buy individual pieces or subscribe to an ever-expanding library of established and emerging artists' work
- Customize the frame to match your interior decor scheme
- Wall-mountable (no-gap wall mount included) for a streamlined look in your home
Wider connectivity options
- Connects to the internet over Wi-Fi or via ethernet cable to access content or browse the web
- Bluetooth 4.2 compatibility allows streaming audio output wirelessly over Bluetooth speakers
- Four HDMI ports, 1 optical digital audio output, and 2 USB media ports help you connect external audio devices and other media storage devices
Intelligent modes for every occasion
- Adaptive Sound+ mode optimizes sound performance based on the environment and audio components
- Ambient Mode displays the time, weather forecast, headlines of the day and other useful information when the TV is not in use
- Art Mode turns the TV into a sleek frame for exhibiting artwork and photographs from your personal collection or a specially curated selection
- While using Art Mode, the built-in motion sensor detects your presence to turn on or turn off the display automatically
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- No Gap Wall Mount
- Remote Control
- Batteries (for the remote)
- User Manual
- Power Cable
- One Connect Box
- One Connect Cable (5 m)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1068 reviewers who responded, 933 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Truly Amazing- September 1, 2020
I really wanted this TV, mainly due to the flat wall mount and the single invisible wire to the zone Connect box that allows for mounting without the worry of renovations and hiding wires. I got all of the above but the Art Mode, along with the amazing visuals of the ambient mode and the music mode simply blew me away. This TV is beautiful and I am over the moon.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Facile d’installation- January 13, 2021
Wow, le produit final est meilleur qu’une télévision à écran plate traditionnelle. Je suis vraiment heureux de mon choix. L’installation était facile, le rack est inclus avec les vis etc...Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really Smart Art- September 27, 2020
You go to a great deal of trouble to make a beautiful room and then have it overpowered by a large black rectangle that you only turn on occasionally. Such a pain, but this is genius: The chance to stroll through the best of the World’s Art collections and enjoy one on your wall until you feel like replacing it with another. The slender, shallow frame and brilliantly unobtrusive cable-feed means that it really does feel like a true picture. But is it also a good TV? Absolutely no compromise has been made with both picture and sound. Of course, it’s expensive for just a TV, but the point is that it’s not “just a TV”. It’s just brilliant!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.