Samsung The Frame 50" 4K UHD HDR QLED Tizen OS Smart TV (QN50LS03AAFXZC) - 2021
Incredible sights and sounds
- 50" screen with 4K Ultra HD immerses you into the action of your movies, sports, and games
- QLED display with Quantum Dot technology and 100% Colour Volume captures light and transforms it into lifelike colour
- Dual LED with innovative backlighting technology ensures bold and accurate contrast
- Quantum Processor 4K optimises sound to accommodate your viewing conditions
- SpaceFit Sound adapts the sound based on the installation environment (such as a wall or tabletop)
A work of art
- Interchangeable, magnetic bezels (additional bezels sold separately) give your TV all the beauty of a framed piece of art
- Art Store offers a growing library of more than 1,400 pieces of artwork from world-renowned institutions so you can add gallery-worthy flair to your home (subscription required)
- My Collection lets you upload your own photography via phone or USB drive to display cherished memories right on screen
- Slim-fit wall-mount keeps the TV flush against the wall while one slim cable keeps the space neat and tidy
- Designed to look like a picture frame for decorative functionality
- Adjustable Stand lets you change the height and space in between your TV stand and conveniently accommodates your soundbar
- Tizen operating system delivers fast, optimal performance for a seamless entertainment experience
- Smart TV allows you to browse the internet, stream video, and utilise apps right from the television
- Built-in Bixby, Amazon Alexa, and Google Assistant offer hands-free operation
- SolarCell Remote uses indoor light and can be charged via USB-C to provide almost 2 years of use on a full charge
- Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi, and wired technologies make it easy to connect with your home's network
- Four HDMI 2.1, 2.0 ports, one coaxial cable input, one optical digital audio output, and two USB media ports offer a wide range of connectivity options
- Multi View lets you watch what's on your TV and on your mobile device on the same screen at the same time
- Tap View makes it easy to play movies from your mobile device right to the TV with a single tap
- Mobile Mirroring uses SmartThings or AirPlay 2 technologies to stream shows from your phone to the TV
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- TV Remote
- Batteries for TV Remote
- Power Cable
- User Manual
- No Gap Wallmount
- Connect Cable and Box
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 607 reviewers who responded, 557 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Was enjoying it - beware poor manufacturing qualit- July 9, 2021
Was enjoying this tv immensely for almost an entire year. A horizontal line started to permanently appear (in art mode and while watching programs). Called support, it went away, considered resolved. A few more months and it's back and not going away. Samsung support says it's not under warranty now so I'll have to hire a service to see if it can be fixed at my cost. Was run around in circles to get this non-help. For a television whose main selling point is its display aesthetics, remarkable that it starts falling apart the instant it's close to the warranty limit. Samsung Canada, my support service experience was horrible start to finish.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Slim, Beautiful TV- April 3, 2021
we bought the frame tv to incorporate into our gallery wall and it does not dissappoint! the mounting seemed complicated so we hired a task rabbit and had it installed professionally. the tv sits fluah and looks stunning! the picture quality is beautiful and the overall design of the tv is excellent! the art will never fool anyone that its not a tv, but its so much better than the typical black hole on the wall! we’ve also stopped using our fire tv since the tizen software works great! overall, we are very happy! the price is a bit high, especially considering there are oled tvs that cost less, but the form factor is what we wanted.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good looking TV with some minor setup issues- July 23, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Overall the TV is a five out of five stars. I took a star off from my review though simply because of having to finagle the initial set up process to work with my Sonos arc sound bar. It ended with me having to reset the firmware on my sound bar, and rolling back an update on my TV to get it to work correctly. Since the initial set up woe, everything else has been great. The image quality is awesome, the thickness of the TV makes my wall look great, and I just purchased a frame kit to make it look more in line with the artwork I use for art mode. I have since recommended my TV to a few friends that have been looking for something similar.