Samsung The Frame 65" 4K UHD HDR QLED Tizen OS Smart TV (QN65LS03AAFXZC) - 2021
Incredible sights and sounds
- 65" screen with 4K Ultra HD immerses you into the action of your movies, sports, and games
- QLED display with Quantum Dot technology and 100% Colour Volume captures light and transforms it into lifelike colour
- Dual LED with innovative backlighting technology ensures bold and accurate contrast
- Quantum Processor 4K optimises sound to accommodate your viewing conditions
- SpaceFit Sound adapts the sound based on the installation environment (such as a wall or tabletop)
A work of art
- Interchangeable, magnetic bezels (additional bezels sold separately) give your TV all the beauty of a framed piece of art
- Art Store offers a growing library of more than 1,400 pieces of artwork from world-renowned institutions so you can add gallery-worthy flair to your home (subscription required)
- My Collection lets you upload your own photography via phone or USB drive to display cherished memories right on screen
- Slim-fit wall-mount keeps the TV flush against the wall while one slim cable keeps the space neat and tidy
- Designed to look like a picture frame for decorative functionality
- Adjustable Stand lets you change the height and space in between your TV stand and conveniently accommodates your soundbar
- Tizen operating system delivers fast, optimal performance for a seamless entertainment experience
- Smart TV allows you to browse the internet, stream video, and utilise apps right from the television
- Built-in Bixby, Amazon Alexa, and Google Assistant offer hands-free operation
- SolarCell Remote uses indoor light and can be charged via USB-C to provide almost 2 years of use on a full charge
- Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi, and wired technologies make it easy to connect with your home's network
- Four HDMI 2.1, 2.0 ports, one coaxial cable input, one optical digital audio output, and two USB media ports offer a wide range of connectivity options
- Multi View lets you watch what's on your TV and on your mobile device on the same screen at the same time
- Tap View makes it easy to play movies from your mobile device right to the TV with a single tap
- Mobile Mirroring uses SmartThings or AirPlay 2 technologies to stream shows from your phone to the TV
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- TV Remote
- Batteries for TV Remote
- Power Cable
- User Manual
- No Gap Wallmount
- Connect Cable and Box
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 541 reviewers who responded, 499 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Perfection!- September 24, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I really love my Samsung The Frame TV. I recently redesigned my living/room dining room area, which is an open concept space, and wanted a larger TV but did not want it to be "the presence" in the room. I decided on a 55 inch The Frame, and I don't regret a single penny spent on this TV. It is gorgeous, and I love the selection of artwork available to customize the design to my interior design. Ironically, while it blends in beautifully into my space, it has become "the presence" in the room because my friends and family really love the TV's art and design. Go figure!
- Hide the TV and bring life into the room- September 24, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] When decorating a room both me and my wife like to bring a room to life, but not at the expense of space and clutter. This tv fill ups out living room space nicely between windows flanked by 4-5’ cacti on each side and frames adorning a top and the sides. When in art mode it really does look like an art gallery display and we love it! We found the picture quality to be above average with decent viewing angles and good enough sound to do away with the sound bar as to not break the illusion of no TV we were going for.
- Amazing TV with a interior design flair- September 24, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I use my TV for all streaming (Netflix, HBO, Amazon Prime, etc.). I live in a small apartment so having something that helps make it feel more like "home" was very important. My wife is an interior designer and has wanted The Frame for a long time. At first, I was skeptical and thought while it would look great on the wall, it would be a "less spec'ed" TV. I was very wrong. The TV is beautiful with amazing picture, powerful processing, and all the connections I was looking for. A subscription to the Samsung Art store is a must. There is so much gorgeous art to choose from and truly makes it look like a piece of art on the wall. Would highly recommend for anyone wanting to combine a a powerful QLED TV with the versatility and beauty wall-mounted picture.