Samsung The Frame 65" 4K UHD HDR QLED Tizen OS Smart TV (QN65LS03AAFXZC) - 2021
Incredible sights and sounds
- 65" screen with 4K Ultra HD immerses you into the action of your movies, sports, and games
- QLED display with Quantum Dot technology and 100% Colour Volume captures light and transforms it into lifelike colour
- Dual LED with innovative backlighting technology ensures bold and accurate contrast
- Quantum Processor 4K optimises sound to accommodate your viewing conditions
- SpaceFit Sound adapts the sound based on the installation environment (such as a wall or tabletop)
A work of art
- Interchangeable, magnetic bezels (additional bezels sold separately) give your TV all the beauty of a framed piece of art
- Art Store offers a growing library of more than 1,400 pieces of artwork from world-renowned institutions so you can add gallery-worthy flair to your home (subscription required)
- My Collection lets you upload your own photography via phone or USB drive to display cherished memories right on screen
- Slim-fit wall-mount keeps the TV flush against the wall while one slim cable keeps the space neat and tidy
- Designed to look like a picture frame for decorative functionality
- Adjustable Stand lets you change the height and space in between your TV stand and conveniently accommodates your soundbar
- Tizen operating system delivers fast, optimal performance for a seamless entertainment experience
- Smart TV allows you to browse the internet, stream video, and utilise apps right from the television
- Built-in Bixby, Amazon Alexa, and Google Assistant offer hands-free operation
- SolarCell Remote uses indoor light and can be charged via USB-C to provide almost 2 years of use on a full charge
- Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi, and wired technologies make it easy to connect with your home's network
- Four HDMI 2.1, 2.0 ports, one coaxial cable input, one optical digital audio output, and two USB media ports offer a wide range of connectivity options
- Multi View lets you watch what's on your TV and on your mobile device on the same screen at the same time
- Tap View makes it easy to play movies from your mobile device right to the TV with a single tap
- Mobile Mirroring uses SmartThings or AirPlay 2 technologies to stream shows from your phone to the TV
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- TV Remote
- Batteries for TV Remote
- Power Cable
- User Manual
- No Gap Wallmount
- Connect Cable and Box
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 741 reviewers who responded, 672 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- You pay this much for a TV and cant use it- December 5, 2021
cant tell you how good the tv is yet because i cant get it on the wall. we purchased the 65” and the mounts are not large enough to catch a stud. its missing it on both sides. now we have to go and spend more money on another mount that will not lay as flat. its a really dumb design flaw. theres no reason these pieces can be longer to accommodate and im not having the tv off center… if i had a slight larger or smaller version of the tv it would have probably worked. also the connector hub is huge. i dont need to connect anything to the tv but i cant just plug it in, it has to go theough a massive hub. no idea where im going to out that…No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Useless- October 15, 2021
As per my previous review it’s beyond useless.. both my phone & SmartThings app are on latest software version so I give up.. I literally don’t have the will to keep trying it every few days.. Great idea, great design… rushed tech delivery & I’m fed up of doing the testing.. Buy another productNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Was enjoying it - beware poor manufacturing qualit- July 9, 2021
Was enjoying this tv immensely for almost an entire year. A horizontal line started to permanently appear (in art mode and while watching programs). Called support, it went away, considered resolved. A few more months and it's back and not going away. Samsung support says it's not under warranty now so I'll have to hire a service to see if it can be fixed at my cost. Was run around in circles to get this non-help. For a television whose main selling point is its display aesthetics, remarkable that it starts falling apart the instant it's close to the warranty limit. Samsung Canada, my support service experience was horrible start to finish.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.