Samsung The Frame 75" 4K UHD HDR QLED Tizen Smart TV (QN75LS03TAFXZC) - Charcoal Black
Stunning, life-like visual experience
- 75" 4K Ultra HD QLED display with 3840 x 2160 native resolution is perfect for showcasing highly detailed artwork, memories, and viewing entertainment content
- MR240 motion rate reduces motion blur and screen tearing while watching sports and other fast-paced action content
- Quantum Dot technology with 100% colour volume takes advantage of High-Dynamic Range technology and brings media content to life on the screen
- Supreme UHD Dimming and Mega Contrast Ratio help create sharp and crisp visuals, and bring out every tiny detail in the picture
- Real Game Enhancer helps prevent screen tear, stuttering, and offers exceptional gaming performance
Convenient entertainment hub
- Powered by Quantum Processor 4K, it runs Tizen operating system with pre-loaded Apple TV, Google Play, Netflix, Prime, Cineplex, Crave, UFC, DAZN, TVA Sports apps for access to online streaming content (additional subscriptions may be required, sold separately)
- Built-in Bixby and Amazon Alexa voice assistant support allows easy integration with smart home tech
- Art Store gives you access to buy individual pieces or subscribe to an ever-expanding library of established and emerging artists' work
- Customize the frame to match your interior decor scheme
Wider Connectivity options
- Connects to the internet over Wi-Fi or via ethernet cable to access content or browse the web
- Bluetooth 4.2 compatibility allows streaming audio output wirelessly over Bluetooth speakers
- Four HDMI inputs (including one HDMI 2.1), 1 optical digital audio output, and 2 USB media ports help you connect external audio devices and other media storage devices
Intelligent modes for every occasion
- Adaptive Sound mode optimizes sound performance based on the environment and audio components
- Ambient Mode displays the time, weather forecast, headlines of the day and other useful information when the TV is not in use
- Art Mode turns the TV into a sleek frame for exhibiting artwork and photographs from your personal collection or a specially curated selection
- While using Art Mode, the built-in motion sensor detects your presence to turn on or turn off the display automatically
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- No Gap Wall Mount
- Remote Control
- Batteries (for the remote)
- User Manual
- Power Cable
- One Connect Box
- One Connect Cable (5 m)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 348 reviewers who responded, 287 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Facile d’installation- January 13, 2021
Wow, le produit final est meilleur qu’une télévision à écran plate traditionnelle. Je suis vraiment heureux de mon choix. L’installation était facile, le rack est inclus avec les vis etc...Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Work of art!- September 17, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I use my TV to stream my favorite TV shows and to play video games on. My Mrs loves the TV because she can share our photos from the vacation trip on the big screen with smart view. She also like that one of our family photos can be display on the TV as a piece of art while the TV is off. I like the TV to video games on, the motion rate is pretty good. The TV overall is a great. The whole family enjoys it and we would definitely recommend it
- Three in One- August 7, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I wanted to upgrade to a new TV for sometime, and despite the availability of the OLED TVs I opted for this. Firstly an upgrade from FHD from my current TV to 4K , secondly I sometimes use this as my monitor when we search for something online as group, a good visual effect for the PC usage and lastly the option of artwork display while it is off is extremely pleasing, I do not see a black area but a work of art, I don’t mind the artwork not being used as slideshow from my favourites - as if u had one physical painting hanging on a wall how often do we change this? It is odd and delightful where I find myself starring at a standby TV screen.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.