Samsung The Frame 85" 4K UHD HDR QLED Tizen OS Smart TV (QN85LS03AAFXZC) - 2021
- Large 85-inch screen with a 4K Ultra HD resolution makes sure that you get a better view with high-quality pictures
- QLED edge-lit technology with 100% Colour Volume according to DCI-P3 Colour Space, gives remarkable levels of colour, brightness and contrast
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) guarantees that everything you watch will have excellent contrast and vividness
- Motion enhancement 240 ensures brilliant refresh rates for seamless moving watching and gameplay experience
- Adaptive Sound+ optimises the audio based on real-time scenario and automatically tunes the sound for enhanced listening
- Complemented with 40W speakers to makes sure that you will hear crisp sound without missing out the details
- Tizen OS powers the TV to display images with improved colour details and supports a varied ranges of apps including Apple TV, Google Play, Netflix, Prime, Cineplex, Crave, UFC, DAZN and TVA Sports
- Built-in Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, and Bixby allow take control of your smart TV with just a voice command
- Wi-Fi and wired options provide quick internet access for watching your favourite shows and movies
- Features HDMI Version 2.1,2.0 inputs, coaxial cable input, optical digital audio output and USB media ports for connectivity with peripheral devices
- Trendy, slim construction with customizable magnetic bezel elevates your living room décor
- With Art Store subscription, it allows access to more than 1400 pieces of artwork from well-known institutions for personalised curation
- AirPlay 2 compatibility lets you easily stream music in multiple audio devices simultaneously
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 92 reviewers who responded, 77 would recommend this product.
- The Frame- April 28, 2022
I love my new TV. I installed it myself on the wall. I used toggle bolts instead of the screws it came with - on the one side where there was no stud. The other side I used quality long wood screws (GRK #10x 3-1/8”). The free Samsung channels were a bonus that I did not know about. The app allows you to control the TV from your phone. Samsung Health has hundreds of free fitness classes. The Frame Art store allows for a huge selection of art to appear on your tv. I’ve only had this tv for a few months and there was one episode of the tv not turning on. Had to unplug the box and internet and it all reset itself. Fantastic and I love this tv overall.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing TV- May 1, 2022
Amazing TV. Slick design, Crisp color. Altra slim profileYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Was enjoying it - beware poor manufacturing qualit- July 9, 2021
Was enjoying this tv immensely for almost an entire year. A horizontal line started to permanently appear (in art mode and while watching programs). Called support, it went away, considered resolved. A few more months and it's back and not going away. Samsung support says it's not under warranty now so I'll have to hire a service to see if it can be fixed at my cost. Was run around in circles to get this non-help. For a television whose main selling point is its display aesthetics, remarkable that it starts falling apart the instant it's close to the warranty limit. Samsung Canada, my support service experience was horrible start to finish.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- 3rd Samsung and they keep getting better- March 30, 2022
Bought this for the design and look and the picture and sound quality is excellent! 100% recommend!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Design, questionable black uniformity- January 10, 2022
We got this TV mainly because it made the most sense within our living room set up (above fireplace etc). The design is fantastic. I love the Samsung OneConnect box, a design feature that I'm still confused is not seen more within their other products. However, I do find some of the 'black uniformity of the screen questionable. When watching bright content, this tv is at its best. When watching darker content, that's where some of the issues seem to be present. Cloudy sections of the screen, light bleed, basically an overall 'not fully black' image when need. Granted, it's not an OLED, so you're not going to get that. However, I was hoping / expecting something close.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.