SanDisk Clip Jam 8GB Portable MP3 Player - Black
- Big, bright OLED 128 x 64 screen is easy to read and large navigation buttons give you effortless control
- 8GB of internal storage holds a large collection of your favourite tunes
- Expand your storage capabilities by using a microSD card (sold separately) in the integrated slot
- Long-lasting battery provides up to 18 hours of use
- Super lightweight, wearable design is ultra-portable for on-the-go musical enjoyment
- Compatible with Windows XP SP2, Mac OS X10.3, and Linux operating systems
- Deep, rich quality sound brings your music and audio books to life
- Includes FM radio capabilities with station presets
File Format Support
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1299 reviewers who responded, 1186 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Different from the Clip, but just as good- December 7, 2020
I was used to SanDisk Clip. Using Windows Media Player 12, I plugged the USB cable into the PC, and dragged and dropped Playlists to the SanDisk and Synced. Playlists synced over every time. But that was using MTP. The Clip Jam doesn’t have that. So, you don’t ‘sync’ from WMP to the Clip Jam, you drag and drop Playlists using Windows Explorer. And the Playlist must be a M3U file and in the same FOLDER as the MP3s you want on the player. More work, but it does work. Yes, I would recommend this product if you’re looking for a basic MP3 player. Wish it had Bluetooth, but for the price, it was worth what I paid.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Very Disappointing- June 23, 2020
Unfortunately I have had issue after issue after issue....it has been nonstop. 1) It came with no instructions so had to watch online videos to learn how to even load music on the device. 2) It constantly would read 'refreshing your media' and would not disappear, even after HOURS of online searching for solutions and hard resets. 3) If you have to reset the device, I had so much trouble getting it to even turn back on afterwards that it just wasn't worth the frustration. If I somehow received a faulty device then I would understand the issues, but this was not ok for a brand new player. Great player and size if it works, but sadly mine wasn't worth the hassle after 6 weeks of complete frustration.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report
- Love sand disk one and my brands- January 28, 2017
This my favorite music mp3 player (scandisk) My first one I had. Was a used one (at the time it was already 2 to 3 yrs old) from a friend. I have it still to this day 6 Years later. And it still works. Used it for 4 years solid. Now got me a new up to date one. Have tried apple,sony,Philips, ect and they all seem to break within the first year or 2. Have 6 kids 3 grand kids and we all go throw music player. But all in all this is the only brand that with held our big family. It still kept kicking. Would recommend this brand (sanddisk) for anyone Who's tired of buying mp3 player ever year or so. Well worth the money!!!!!! BEST BRAND EVER!!!!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.