SanDisk Extreme Plus 256GB 170MB/s microSD Memory Card
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- microSD memory card supports SD, SDHC, and SDXC storage types
- Capacity of 256GB offers ample storage for photos and videos you may shoot with your various compatible devices (sold separately)
- High-performance memory card lets you transfer hi-res images and 4K UHD videos in a flash so you can spend more time editing
- Maximum read speeds of up to 170Mbps and write speeds of up to 90Mbps help you snap continuous action shots in precise detail
- UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and Video Speed Class 30 (V30) rating supports high-quality 4K UHD and Full HD videos
- Write-protect switch prevents accidental modifying or deleting of your stored data
- MicroSD Card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 554 reviewers who responded, 546 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Always safe to pick SanDisk.- November 2, 2020
Bought this to add to my Surface Pro 7 since it only had 128 GB of storage. I've been using SanDisk microSD cards for years now so just picked this over other brands. Do beware of buying microSD cards on other sites (such as Amazon and Ebay) that allow third party sellers because I have purchased fake SanDisk cards that were not of the advertised capacity which led to files getting corrupted after a week and having transfer speeds way below the advertised value. Bought this over the cheaper A1 card because the speed increase you get from A1 to A2 is worth the price gap. So far, I have a SanDisk 64 GB, 128 GB and 256 GB across various devices. Plan to buy the 512 GB soon.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- SanDisk Stands Behind Anything The Sell.- January 31, 2021
I only buy SanDisk Micro SD cards and readers from SanDisk. SanDisk has been around a long time. I used mostly Samsung Micro SDS until one day I received a fake one. I took a closer look at a few of my other card and I had a total of four fake Micro SD Cards. I had to change cards I went with SanDisk Extreme Plus (I did a couple of fake SanDisk too) I found them to be a lot faster and I found my mp3 files played better and my streaming tv shows never Buffered. I like SanDisk because they stand behind any of their products. Remember I said, I did receive a couple of fake SanDisk cards also. I called SanDisk and they had me send them the fakes and they sent me real ones. I thought that was amazing.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect MicroSD card for DJI Air 2S drone- June 5, 2021
SanDisk has been my go to for MicroSD cards. The 256GB capacity of this card is the maximum that the DJI Air 2S supports and allows for almost 4 hours(3hr 47min) of 4K60P or 5.4K30P of video at 150Mb/s. The only downside is the cost which should come down as time passes and higher capacity cards becomes more common. Has been extremely reliable and allows a transfer rate of between 150-160MB/s to PC file transfer using the SanDisk MobileMate USB 3.0 MicroSD(model: SDDR-B531) card reader.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.