SanDisk High Endurance 128GB 100MB/s microSDXC Memory Card
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- microSDXC memory card is highly compact and rugged to withstand all sorts of conditions
- High-endurance design with 128GB storage can handle up to 10,000 hours of Full HD video recording
- Up to 100MB/s read speed and up to 40MB/s write speed allows for fast file transfers
- Class 10 rating and U3/V30 video speed allow this memory card to record Full HD or 4K video
- Built to withstand tough conditions, this memory card is waterproof, temperature-proof, X-ray proof, and shockproof
- One-year media recovery software (download required) helps you easily recover accidentally deleted files
- Sandisk High Endurance MicroSDXC Card 128GB
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 52 reviewers who responded, 52 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Wow wow wow- December 16, 2019
I use to love Samsung products, especially their memory cards because they have a reputation for lasting a very long time. But my my, has the time changed. I went back to SanDisk because they have never failed me. I'm using this in my dashcam and I have to say, it's fast. I can capture 4k footage without any issues from my Rexing V1 Dashcam and I can throw this in my Yi 4k action cam without any warning message about it being too slow. I don't do anything to my memory card. It ususal stays in the camera or in a protective case, so I don't know why my Samsung card crap out on me. Luckily I had my SanDisk card on me during a trip to Iceland. I would have flipped if my Samsung card throws an error message about needing to format or being corrupted. If you want peace of mind, grab the SanDisk card, especially when it's on sale. They are a steal.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Must Buy for Dash Cams- August 3, 2021
Didn't think about how taxing writing over files constantly in a Dash Cam was until one of my normal V60 SD cards got fried within 2 weeks. Picked this up and have been totally solid for about 2 months and counting. Better value compared to Nextbase branded cards also.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Going great so far...- July 27, 2019
Bought this for the extra space and time for my DashCam. I'm a truck driver, but I wanted a DashCam that could be used for professional driving/driver for my personal vehicle. The card give me 6+ hrs of continuous recording for road tripsYes, I would recommend this to a friend.