SanDisk High Endurance 64GB 100MB/s microSDXC Memory Card
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- microSDXC memory card is highly compact and rugged to withstand all sorts of conditions
- High-endurance design with 64GB storage can handle up to 5,000 hours of Full HD video recording
- Up to 100MB/s read speed and up to 40MB/s write speed allows for fast file transfers
- Class 10 rating and U3/V30 video speed allow this memory card to record Full HD or 4K video
- Built to withstand tough conditions, this memory card is waterproof, temperature-proof, X-ray proof, and shockproof
- One-year media recovery software (download required) helps you easily recover accidentally deleted files
- Sandisk High Endurance MicroSDXC Card 64GB
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 57 reviewers who responded, 57 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- SDHE- May 19, 2021
So far so good. I have 6 cameras I recently set up that are solar powered and placed this cards in so that I would not have to pay for the monthly cloud service. The problem I am having is that one of the card's/camera stops recording when the card records about 6 Gigs and therefore have to format the card in order to allow the camera to continue doing it's job. I would have given 5 stars, but I'm not sure if the card or the camera in question is the problem. The real test will be when I set my my dash cam and see how well it will hold up against the blazing hot sun this summer.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Happy- November 15, 2019
This camera turns out to be very good for our needs. We have theft happening in our area and it provides enough detail about who is near or at the car at all times. It gives us the extra video and detail that our home security system lacks. It has also been good for covering what is happening when we drive around. The only down side is that you cannot FF the videos when watching from the APP. You have to download the video to a video editor in order to see the portion of the video of interest. If you are trying to capture another drivers license plate number while driving, it can be hard to see but if you upload the video to an editing software program you can enlarge it enough to see license plates up to three car lengths in front of you. Customer Support needs some work. You cannot talk to anyone right away. You have to leave a message and hope they will return your call and you are able to see the call when they return your call. It is recommended to have it installed by a professional as it does connect into your cars system.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Working as it should for now; time will tell.- December 16, 2020
I purchased this "High Endurance" microSD for my dash cam after my last standard SanDisk died after about 1500 hours of drive-time usage. This supposedly has more durability, so time will tell if this truly lives up to its labelling.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
See helpful questions and answers from shoppers like you.
Customers are responsible for clearing personal data prior to return.Learn more about returns