SanDisk iXpand 128GB USB 3.0 / Lightning Flash Drive
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- 128GB storage capacity provides ample space for photos, videos, music, and documents and allows you to shoot videos directly to the flash drive
- Lightning connector and high-speed USB 3.0 connector let you quickly move content from your iPhone to your computer
- Enables password-protection for your files across iPhones, PCs, and Macs
- Dual-purpose swivel design offers ease of use and protects connectors
- Built-in keyring hole lets you take your files wherever you go
- 1x ixpand 128GB
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 219 reviewers who responded, 189 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Just plain awesome- 23 janvier 2021
The ScadDisk -Xpand 128GB is just plain awesome. It works with my iPhone like a charm. The interface on the phone is simple and loads super fast. It works super fast too, Hence the number of videos I shoot with my family every week, this device is quite a life-safer. Another thing I like about it is that it feels solid and there are "no moving parts". While it is small, the "hole" on the top allows you to attach it to a keychain or to a lanyard. Do it, otherwise, you will lose it :-)Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Expensive. Works. Could be better. Uses data?- 10 juillet 2021
To start, I did not like that I had to upload an app to use it. With that can an agreement. It was easy to use. The first time though it said I had 1800+ photos, and for whatever unknown to me reason, it could not transfer them, so it said to try later. Next time, which was shortly after the first time, I had 1500+ photos. I do no know if I lost 300 pictures or what. It transferred those except for a few that it said I had to try again. Every time I try one or 2 more transfer. I never got to complete, but within a dozen. It does not have to a problem with the device. Also, coincidentally I usually use 1-2 GB data on my phone. This month for the very first time I used nearly 9. The only thing I did differently was use this device. I do not know if using it was the cause or there was a glitch with Verizon.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- AWESOME!!- 4 janvier 2021
So convenient! Hook the USB flash drive to my iPhone and right away “after you download the app” and right away it’ll start downloading the photos really fast. saves a lot of space on my phone because I had over 16,000 YUP! Over 16,000 photos including videos. The ones that I seen that was a duplicate all I had to do was then take the flash drive and connect it to my USB drive on my Dell laptop and remove the duplicate pictures from there. AWESOME!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.