SanDisk iXpand 64GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- 64GB storage capacity for photos, videos, music, documents, and more
- Includes encryption software to password-protect files, so you can share content while keeping sensitive files secure
- Lightning connector lets you plug the iXpand into your iPhone or iPad and easily move content off your device onto the drive to free up space
- Supports popular video formats so you can store and watch videos straight from the drive
- USB 3.0 offers blazing fast transfer speeds
- SanDisk iXpand Flash Drive 64GB
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1870 reviewers who responded, 1703 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Clever trick for iOS devices- July 1, 2017
This drive is a bit pricey, but the lightening port adds a clever trick. You can load this up with a whole extra iPhone's worth of photos, music, and video. The available iXpand app is pretty spartan but functional and also updates the drive's firmware. It sold me on photo sharing, being able to quickly download many pictures from iPhone and transfer to a friend's computer much faster than using internet on the go. Right now the device is limited by Apple's narrow restrictions on file types allowed to natively use external storage. There is one other app in the App Store now that teases the possibilities this offers for file storage in the future.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Data transfer only...it should convert data- September 23, 2019
I use my phone for work. I take pictures of facilities and video in order to put together bid packs for contractors. This device would be great if I could save pics and videos and transfer to PC and open using respective files (JPEG pdf etc) This only performs data transfer, if you use iPhone the pics/videos/files stay in iPhone formats and are not viewable with any other platform except for your iPhone or another iPhone. Unless there is a missing trick I am unaware of (I tried googling ways to view). Also, I have a morphie battery pack, which means I have to remove the case in order to access the iPhone lightening connection port.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great product, not good instructions- October 27, 2017
My only complaint is the instructions on how to use it was not clear with the packaging.However, I did find clear information online. It is small and convenient to use so far. Have not downloaded what I put on it yet, but it seems to work great for videos I took. I have not figured out whether there is an easy switch from the flash drive back to the phone when I want to record photos only. I bought it to store videos when traveling. However, when I wanted to shoot photos on my phone again I had to remove the flash drive. May be someone could let me know if there is an easier way to switch back and forth without removing the drive.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.