SanDisk Sport Go 16GB Portable MP3 Player - Blue
- 1.22" LED display and physical buttons make it easy to navigate through your playlist
- 16GB capacity provides enough room to hold up to 4,000 songs
- USB 2.0 port allows for charging and high-speed transfers
- Lithium cobalt battery provides up to 18 hours of audio playback time
- Lightweight MP3 player clips to your clothing, making it a great exercise companion
- FM tuner allows you to listen to local radio stations during workouts or runs
- High-performance dynamic audio quality and voice recording lets you note thoughts and reminders on the fly
File Format Support
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 18 reviewers who responded, 11 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Does the job- January 29, 2021
I use this music player mainly for when I’m sleeping to play some nature sounds. Now I would’ve given this five stars given the price and what it basically does but the reason I cut off one star is because I really think there should be some sort of lock button. I find that at times I accidentally hit one of the buttons and the track skips or it turns on, not what you want. Overall it’s pretty good for what I need. I also like the fact that there’s a built-in FM tuner so I can listen to radio when I don’t wanna stream it online. I would highly recommend if you need a cheap MP3 player for the same reason I am using it or for something highly portable.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good device, not as good as the original- May 11, 2019
This is our third SanDisk Clip product, and the first one (the original Clip) was the best. The second one (the Clip Sport) had good features, but got a lot of tracks in the wrong order, even though the track numbers are correct. This one, the Clip Sport Go, seems to have corrected that, but it won't play the M4A files that work on the previous two. SanDisk has changed something in the decoder that doesn't recognize these files, even though they were created with iTunes. I'll need to convert these file to MP3 in order to play them. If all your files are MP3, then you'll be fine.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Do not buy- May 20, 2020
It turns on easily, draining the battery. It stopped working entirely after one week of use. I usually like sandisk mp3 players; this one is a huge disappointment.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report