SanDisk Ultra 64GB 150MB/s Dual Drive m3.0 with Micro-USB and USB 3.0
- 64GB storage capacity for photos, videos, music, documents, and more
- Features a micro USB connector on one end, and a USB 3.0 connector on the other, so you can transfer files easily between your mobile device and laptop or desktop computer
- Works with Android smartphones and tablets, and PC and Mac computers
- Data transfer speeds up to 150MB/s
- Memory Zone app offers easy and convenient file management
- SanDisk Ultra Dual Drive m3.0 64GB
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 167 reviewers who responded, 155 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Not quite what I expected, but still good!- December 4, 2020
Went with 3/5 stars because of the ratings description: average. I feel that the picture is somewhat misleading--ordered this expecting it to be in a "shell" that went all the way around it. Instead, the USB parts are attached to the black SanDisk ..."handle"? The transparent part only goes around the edge of the drive when it's "closed" (with a hole in each end that the USB connector fits through when you slide it one way or the other). Overlooking my misconception, the drive seems to work very well and is barely warm (about halfway done with the 8GB transfer I'm doing). Seems like this is a good little flash drive but I'm wondering if it would hold up to being on my keychain (my original plans for it) or if I should find another one that is more protected from things.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best USB stick ever- September 4, 2019
This is the greatest USB stick that money can buy. What is not to like? It does both Micro USB and USB 3.0, all in one stick. Best of all, it is so small that I immediately lost it and after days and days of looking, it is still missing. How can you beat that?
Not helpful (1)Report
- Handy drive for phone transfers- March 28, 2020
This is a very hand drive for phone to PC transfers. Drive is fast, both on standard USB 3.0 to PC and micro-USB to phone. Write and read speeds are both about what I expected from a decent 3.0 device. The plastic has started to crack around the frame, but from 6+ months on my keychain in my pocket, I consider this acceptable wear, as it isn't really affecting the functionality at this point. Most USB drives I've had in my pocked have broken by now.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.