SanDisk Ultra Dual 32GB USB Type-C/Type-A Flash Drive
- 32GB of storage capacity acts as a compact digital warehouse for storing movies, photos, project files, and more
- USB 3.1 Gen 1 drive featuring an ultra-fast 150MB/s read speed helps transfer your files in a flash
- Reversible USB Type-C connector at one end and traditional Type-A connector at the other end makes it easy to share your files between smartphones, tablets, Mac devices, and PCs
- SanDisk Memory Zone app backs up your photos automatically on your phone so you can capture more photos without worrying about space
- Dual-purpose swivel design protects the connectors and offers easy usage
- Keyring hole lets you attach it to your keychain for ultimate portability
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 876 reviewers who responded, 825 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Perfect Flash Drive For the Future and Past- February 16, 2018
SanDisk has delivered a compact and versatile flash drive that one can use today, but also carry with them into the future. With both the common USB type A and ever more popular USB type C connections on a single drive, this flash drive is almost future proof. The drive is built solidly and features a sliding mechanism with the different connections on each end. The metal accent also adds a touch of both style and class to an otherwise plain accessory. If you're finding yourself moving into the future today, but still need to transfer data between machines of yesteryear, I highly recommend this drive as a compact and elegant solution.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not As Advertised, NOT a Micro- March 20, 2017
The product I received has a USB type - C, not micro. I had no idea what that was, but since the description specifically said it was a "micro" usb connector and one could easily transfer info from a cell phone, I assumed it was a micro, as a micro USB is pretty much what every android phone has. I looked it up and found out that this is not for Android. The one I was sent is for Apple/Mac devices, even though the product I ordered clearly states that the product is for Android devices. I suppose they could have just accidentally sent me the wrong one, but this one is really just an expensive USB drive and therefore going back since I don't have Apple stuff.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Flash Drive Not for iPad Pro 12.9 3rd Generation- July 19, 2019
When I purchased my 3rd Generation iPad Pro 12.9, 64GB, I also purchased the iXpand 128GB USB 3.0/Lightning Flash Drive, under the advisement of one of the sales people. I found out that it wasn't compatible with my iPad. I returned it, and, again, under the advisement of one of the sales people, purchased the SanDisk - Ultra 32GB USB 3.1, USB Type-C Flash Drive. After much effort, I contacted the SanDisk company, only to find out that it wasn't compatible either. I am extremely disappointed, because I would have purchased the iPad Pro 12.9, 128GB, if I had known that these flash drives wouldn't work with my iPad.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.