SanDisk Ultra PLUS V10 128GB 130MB/s microSD Memory Card
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- 128GB capacity offers plenty of space to store pictures, videos, and other files, so you can shoot now and edit later
- 130MB/s read speed transfers data in a flash--no more waiting around
- Rated for Application Performance Class 1 (A1), Video Speed Class 10 (V10) for full HD video, and UHS Speed Class 1 (U1)
- Includes SanDisk Memory Zone and RescuePRO Deluxe 1-year file recovery subscription
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 470 reviewers who responded, 457 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- 1 of 4 in HD security cams died at about a year.- October 18, 2020
I bought four together for a bunch of HD security cams for only $25 ea. A very good price for the speed (not really needed for the application). 128 GB overwrites about once a month. One found unrecognizable after a year where replacement card and other three work fine. RMA process is on-line, but still a hassle to have to mail it back, and it would have been a major problem if I'd only found out that the card wasn't working when I went to try to retrieve video after an incident - that is the camera's problem not card's but all the more reason card reliability is important. At typical $40 sale price I'd recommend cheaper but still major name-brand cards like Kingston as a better value.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report
- Perfect for the switch- December 28, 2019
I bought this product for my switch and it works phenomenally well. This is one of the best micro sd card for its price.
Not helpful (6)Report
- Decent Product- November 18, 2019
I bought this on sale for 40 bucks. It has decent speed and good for extending for your phone's storage space.
Not helpful (1)Report