SanDisk Ultra3D 250GB SATA Internal Solid State Drive (SDSSDH3-250G-G25)
- Sequential read speeds of up to 560MB/s and write speeds of up to 530MB/s making this drive extremely fast
- Cache 2.0 technology delivers speed for faster boot-up and shutdown
- Faster app load and response times for lightning fast gaming and graphics
- 3D NAND technology lowers your power usage and gives you greater drive endurance and reliability
- Shock resistant design keeps your data safe from drops and bumps
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 24 reviewers who responded, 23 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Not for Windows 7- May 28, 2018
Installs cleanly and boots really fast but as soon as Windows installs the drivers for this, none of the USB disk drives like the WD "My Passport" and the Seagate Hub+ will function. Even the Western Digital diagnostics will not detect the Western Digital USB drives once this Sandisk device installs its own drivers. For Windows 10, it's fine. For Windows 7, forget about this "Ultra" and stick with the older models.
Not helpful (0)Report
- DOES NOT WORK!- July 1, 2020
Due to covid, I was not able to unbox it right away, after a month, when I finally got time, I tried plugging this in to a laptop, didn't work. I tried plugging it in an external case, didn't work. I tried it in a docking station, didn't work as well. Very poor quality!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- If you need SSD just for few games, it's perfect!- July 6, 2018
If all you want to install on SSD is OS and few games, then this should be big enough to satisfy your need. Just keep in mind that this does not come with cable nor mount. So make sure you open up your computer and find out what else you need for the installment.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.