Sanus Advanced 19" - 40" Full Motion TV Wall Mount
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Fits TVs 19" to 40"
- Full-motion mount extends up to 16" from the wall, tilts up 5 degrees or down 15, and swivels 90 degrees left or right for easy viewing anywhere in the room
- Precision engineered to deliver reliable stability and easy movement
- Solid steel frame supports your TV, while the stylish exterior keeps your room living beautiful and modern
- Slim profile holds TV just 1.8" from the wall for a sleek look
- Clever design lets you conceal and route cables through the mount to reduce the appearance of clutter
- Dimensions: Width: 22cm (8.66"); height: 29.57cm (11.64"); depth: 4.57cm (1.79")
- Installation Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 716 reviewers who responded, 663 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Sanus TV Mount- June 11, 2021
Needed a wall mount stand for a 32 inch TV in our Master Bedroom. Decided on this one. Easy to mount to the wall. Hardest part was choosing the right stud in our wall. Allows us to have the TV in just the right position on a small length of wall without the TV sticking out too far from the wall or overhanging the edge of the wall. Only issue I had was this product came with a bunch of different screw sizes and lengths but the 2 length's provided of the screw needed for our Samsung OLED TV were either too short or too long. Had to go to my local ACE Hardware store and buy 4 metric screws of the proper length. The reason for the deduction of 1 star.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good brand súper flexible- April 25, 2020
My dad wanted to purchase my mom a small 32 inch tv for her in the kitchen so he didn’t know where to put the tv. I told him tht the best way to put a tv on a open space like on the living room or the kitchen if here is a big kitchen space i tokd him that its better to mount it due to the wY of better having flexible arms and better view specially if ur stuck in the oven doing kitchen recipes for home and supper this is one of the best mounters to put on your kitchen in order to view kitchen recipes since the oven or stove cannot be moved. Flexible arm helps you have a better view and reach bettee sight from distanceYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Decent product- March 6, 2020
Pros: Easy install except for one issue (see Cons). Love how it keeps the TV very close to the wall. Great range of motion if needed. Is very sturdy. Reasonably priced. Cons: The cover to the track to keep the wires in place was next to impossible to get off. I even called customer service @ Sanus - they were of no help. Thought we were going to break it since we had to press so hard. It eventually came off. Also, the track isn't big enough to hold more than the electrical cord and HDMI cable; no room for additional connections like Apple TV.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.